• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
whatthefuckisthis

NAfDHfG.png

So as much as I love Desert Punk and think it'd be a great fit for Toonami, I feel it might be a bit too Ecchi for them to air. A lot of bouncing boobs, derogatory language towards females, and now we're in a love dungeon

So as much as I love Desert Punk and think it'd be a great fit for Toonami, I feel it might be a bit too Ecchi for them to air. A lot of bouncing boobs, derogatory language towards females, and now we're in a love dungeon

Toonami aired SAO and they're going to air Black Lagoon, so there shouldn't be a problem.

MikeMyers

Kappei Yamaguchi is a very big voice talent in Japan. He also voices Ranma and...
kMHMWs8.jpg

I knew about Ranma actually, its mentioned in the crossover they have the same VA.

I used to watch Case Closed, I mean Detective Conan when it came on Adult Swim in 2004. Used to watch it alongside Inuyasha actually.

OH, apparently DC characters make cameo in the next modern world episode.

Toonami aired SAO and they're going to air Black Lagoon, so there shouldn't be a problem.

This episode of Desert Punk is probably too much even for Toonami

Episode 10/11 of DP spoilers

In the previous Junko betrayed Desert Punk but was later captured by his apprentice Kosuna (Junko is big boobs girl DP drools after in the series). Episode 11 he takes her to his secret love dungeon
and I still have most of the episode to go

I knew about Ranma actually, its mentioned in the crossover they have the same VA.

I used to watch Case Closed, I mean Detective Conan when it came on Adult Swim in 2004. Used to watch it alongside Inuyasha actually.

OH, apparently DC characters make cameo in the next modern world episode.
Bro, we call it Case Closed....in America!

No that's how I felt reading your post, a big old "hmph" and then me leaving, only I didn't leave because posting a leaving gif in Toonami GAF is a sure fire way to have another 15 posts that night
Oh hahah. That's pretty good, Bass. Made me laugh in real life. Or as they say in SAO, irl.

MikeMyers

Well yeah, but I was referring to sub actors there.

Although I think Paul Dobson might be the most talented in the dub, I never would have thought Naraku and Myoga were the same person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom