• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Big Brother/Little brother (sister according to the latter day Shippuden flashbacks).

I'll buy lovers if someone really wants to push the issue. I've always been Bigger Big Brother/Littler Big Brother guy myself, at least I was when I was alive.

Seda

When I see OHOHOHO I immediately hear the soundbite of Anju's grandmother reading Link a nap-inducing story in Majora's Mask.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Don't forget the laugh for all SAO occasions. Suguhuhuhuhu.

iXjkeeJzJ59St.gif

bigkrev

I'm setting an honest goal of making it through the entire block tomorrow night. I normally go to bed at around ~3 when Naruto starts. I'm starting off playing in a midnight Magic tournament tonight to better prepare my body.

I want to be -totally- fucked up for a week sleep wise

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Question for Naruto purists out there.

Is episode 135 canon besides the very ending? I.E. should I start the filler reviews there or on the next (horribly animated) episode?

Question for Naruto purists out there.

Is episode 135 canon besides the very ending? I.E. should I start the filler reviews there or on the next (horribly animated) episode?

Ending is more or less canon, it just leaves it open for what Naruto is going to have to do next

bigkrev

Also, I may or may not have just bought Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst on Amazons big PC sale.

I don't like Naruto

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I might still start here for one truly WTF voice acting choice.

EDIT: I am. Tonight. Before going to bed. Figuring out where to start. I think I've made up my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom