• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin>Raven>Cyborg>Starfire>Beastboy

I generally despise comic relief characters and hated how hard BB would simp over Tara. The one episode where he got an attitude with Raven was cool though.

Jintor

Doge is basically Starfire trying to describe things.

Star's such is actually kind of formal.

You know, it was a huge shock to read the ten titans actual comics (not ten titans go) and discover that they were mostly crap. Young justice comics were pretty enjoyable though. They had the same vibe.

Star's such is actually kind of formal.

You know, it was a huge shock to read the ten titans actual comics (not ten titans go) and discover that they were mostly crap. Young justice comics were pretty enjoyable though. They had the same vibe.

R.I.P. Young Justice

Cartoon Network will never be forgiven after we saw that season 3 tease

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Naruto out getting ramen, tied up, brought back by Shizune and the medical ninja squad.

Naruto wants to go off and train...and he'll get to that in eighty episodes.

Sakura is next, goes over what a failure she is, flashback to asking Naruto to bring back Sasuke.

Back to Naruto, broken bonds, broken bones, The Sauce's slashed headband.

vgkYsZCl.jpg

Naruto is tied up in the hospital bed with Virgin hair rope. They probably got a lot more of that from Naruto fans nearly a decade later.

Sakura Visits Naruto and tells him...to not bring back Sasuke? She's going to step up and do it herself! You go girl!

Jiraiya is in the house! Eating Naruto's fruit, asking him to get a move on with the training. Naruto...wants to hold off? Toad Hermit sees Sakura leaving the hospital and draws...conclusions.

Cut to Tsunade. Her pervert senses go off and Jiraiya does the Batman swing into her office. She accuses him of being a peeping tom. He accuses her of being old. He asks for a favor...

Back to Naruto. He uses his superhuman strength to bust out when he figures that Sakura is leaving to go look for the Sauce.

As she is leaving the village a headbandless but orange jumpsuited Naruto shows up with a serious case of bed head. He's not gonna stop her as long as he can come along. Naruto says that a squad has three members so enter our guest character, Jiraiya! He's threatening imprisonment for deserters!

Swerve, he asked for this mission. To the Land of...Rice Paddies (Naming places is not the filler's strong suit.)

J-man says they are going to serve...under him very pervertedly!

In a flashback from maybe three minutes ago Jiraiya calls Sakura and Naruto two of the most valuable Genin. What a sarcastic bastard. Tsunade thinks the mission is risky even with a Sanin!

Sakura is seeing shit as they do the fly through the trees montage. Namely The Sauce's flat ass.

Naruto is bored by the land of the Rice Paddies. Lots of...Rice Paddies. The lord was tricked by Orochimaru to get a bunch of free land.

Jiraiya claims Orochimaru is here
He isn't
but he doesn't have any idea where the village hidden in the sound is.

Jiraiya is trying to shake down Naruto for cash again. He succeeds in stealing both their lunch money in his quest for ass.

He smells the sweet scent of whores and goes to the sketchest brothel imaginable.

60x3aqs.gif

Naurto and Sakura are on the edge of town talking about what the hell the Pervy Sage is up to. Sakura is still moping about not doing anything...very apt conclusion there.

These ladies of the evening are clearly evil! Swerve it is a bandit bar! Swerve he is going to kill those fools.

Sakura and Naruto are also plagued by bandits, including a masked character of the day girl.

tYZm6Yal.jpg

I'm sure she won't show up later in the arc. Caltrops!

KB1pwb4l.jpg

The legendary Sanin being chased away by a bunch of thugs! Can't use their powers or else it'll ruin their secret Ninja mission! Naruto is Legit Shook by this revelation!

p6I242Fl.jpg

At least the ending is pretty cool!

NEXT TIME: "A Town of Outlaws, the Shadow of the Fuma Clan"

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Whiny vegans can't be the best.

Starfire>Cyborg>Raven>Beast Boy>Robin.

I like the whole cast though.

Also that episode of Naruto I just watch has animation that ranges from perfectly acceptable to just above Speed Racer in the same 22 minutes. It's nuts!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The cast is great but man, he does whine about meat and talk shit about it too much to be the best.

Also yes, J-man gives zero fucks. Everyone he passes by has evil glowing red eyes but all he can smell is that sweet, sweet scent of pussy for hire perfume.

Whiny vegans can't be the best.

Starfire>Cyborg>Raven>Beast Boy>Robin.

I like the whole cast though.

Also that episode of Naruto I just watch has animation that ranges from perfectly acceptable to just above Speed Racer in the same 22 minutes. It's nuts!

swap Beast Boy and Cyborg and you've got my list.

as far as powers and personality go, i thought Robin and Cyborg were pretty bland compared to the others; one's half robot, one's a kid with a staff and gadgets who's there for name value. the two of them kinda fight for last place in my eyes and i think the only reason i don't give it to Cyborg is that he was cool and Robin angsted it up a little too much.

789shadow

Banned
Beast Boy gave the embodiment of evil the most painful wet willy in history by transforming into a whale inside his ear.

And he can turn into a T.Rex. Beast Boy wins.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Naruto out getting ramen, tied up, brought back by Shizune and the medical ninja squad.

Naruto wants to go off and train...and he'll get to that in eighty episodes.

Sakura is next, goes over what a failure she is, flashback to asking Naruto to bring back Sasuke.

Back to Naruto, broken bonds, broken bones, The Sauce's slashed headband.

vgkYsZCl.jpg

Naruto is tied up in the hospital bed with Virgin hair rope. They probably got a lot more of that from Naruto fans nearly a decade later.

Sakura Visits Naruto and tells him...to not bring back Sasuke? She's going to step up and do it herself! You go girl!

Jiraiya is in the house! Eating Naruto's fruit, asking him to get a move on with the training. Naruto...wants to hold off? Toad Hermit sees Sakura leaving the hospital and draws...conclusions.

Cut to Tsunade. Her pervert senses go off and Jiraiya does the Batman swing into her office. She accuses him of being a peeping tom. He accuses her of being old. He asks for a favor...

Back to Naruto. He uses his superhuman strength to bust out when he figures that Sakura is leaving to go look for the Sauce.

As she is leaving the village a headbandless but orange jumpsuited Naruto shows up with a serious case of bed head. He's not gonna stop her as long as he can come along. Naruto says that a squad has three members so enter our guest character, Jiraiya! He's threatening imprisonment for deserters!

Swerve, he asked for this mission. To the Land of...Rice Paddies (Naming places is not the filler's strong suit.)

J-man says they are going to serve...under him very pervertedly!

In a flashback from maybe three minutes ago Jiraiya calls Sakura and Naruto two of the most valuable Genin. What a sarcastic bastard. Tsunade thinks the mission is risky even with a Sanin!

Sakura is seeing shit as they do the fly through the trees montage. Namely The Sauce's flat ass.

Naruto is bored by the land of the Rice Paddies. Lots of...Rice Paddies. The lord was tricked by Orochimaru to get a bunch of free land.

Jiraiya claims Orochimaru is here
He isn't
but he doesn't have any idea where the village hidden in the sound is.

Jiraiya is trying to shake down Naruto for cash again. He succeeds in stealing both their lunch money in his quest for ass.

He smells the sweet scent of whores and goes to the sketchest brothel imaginable.

60x3aqs.gif

Naurto and Sakura are on the edge of town talking about what the hell the Pervy Sage is up to. Sakura is still moping about not doing anything...very apt conclusion there.

These ladies of the evening are clearly evil! Swerve it is a bandit bar! Swerve he is going to kill those fools.

Sakura and Naruto are also plagued by bandits, including a masked character of the day girl.

tYZm6Yal.jpg

I'm sure she won't show up later in the arc. Caltrops!

KB1pwb4l.jpg

The legendary Sanin being chased away by a bunch of thugs! Can't use their powers or else it'll ruin their secret Ninja mission! Naruto is Legit Shook by this revelation!

p6I242Fl.jpg

At least the ending is pretty cool!

NEXT TIME: "A Town of Outlaws, the Shadow of the Fuma Clan"

I enjoyed this read.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

60x3aqs.gif

Oh man, it's painful that it's going to be so long until he gets to run around and be awesome on Toonami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom