• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levyne

Banned
I've lost all of my resume stuff since applying to graduate school. Need to get it all back together, at some point.

Been putting some hours into Starbound. Been playing on the gaf server. Dunno if anyone else has dabbled in that. Just been learning the game on a random planet. You'll never find me!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no. Also once you hit junior year anything from high school that isn't a job is basically irrelevant on your resume.

Throw that shit in anyways, depending on what it is and how impressive it looks. Maybe grab something part-time on the weekends.

bigkrev

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no. Also once you hit junior year anything from high school that isn't a job is basically irrelevant on your resume.
As someone who looks at resumes- if your page isn't full, I'm probably gonna toss you without actually reading the thing.

Crocodile

I probably should get around to updating my resume. I have a lot of teaching experience and projects since the last update that need to go on there. But I'm so lazzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy :/

On an unrelated note has this been posted before?

he_s_a_bravo_guy__in_space__by_lightrail-d74d903.png

Very appropriate crossover :p

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
My undergraduate research last semester is basically the only noteworthy thing on my resume.

I got dropped this semester because I wasn't good enough. That is basically my whole resume, along with a not quite 3.0 GPA.

Go to a career counselor. They have tons of great advice.

daveo42

Banned
Throw that shit in anyways, depending on what it is and how impressive it looks. Maybe grab something part-time on the weekends.

Even if it was a crap job in high school, talk it up and what it helped you learn about the work environment. Teamwork, responsibility, and learning experiences as long as there are examples can help on a resume.

I need to spruce mine up as well and find a new job. Upward mobility at my current employer just went through the shitter.

bigkrev

For the second time in 2 weeks, I just got a streetpass at work that says "Notice me, Senpai!".

I'm still not sure how to proceed (I work at a college fwiw)

daveo42

Banned
For the second time in 2 weeks, I just got a streetpass at work that says "Notice me, Senpai!".

I'm still not sure how to proceed (I work at a college fwiw)

Heads up, it's the guy in the MLP t-shirt and fedora that you'll only start noticing now because I mentioned it.

Edit: I've seen similar streetpasses when I went to college and usually thought nothing of them cause, hey, streetpass!

Heads up, it's the guy in the MLP t-shirt and fedora that you'll only start noticing now because I mentioned it.

Edit: I've seen similar streetpasses when I went to college and usually thought nothing of them cause, hey, streetpass!
I think I've seen one of those guys before at my previous college, only he was wearing an ICP shirt instead of MLP. I dunno if that is better or worse.

bigkrev

Scanning the area, there is one guy with a pony tail and a fedora, but he is wearing what I think is a Doctor Who shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom