• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMyers

Yu Yu Hakusho had a great dub. And I remember as a yougin feeling so cool that I was watching an anime that said "ass".

1800258_717534564964333_1686424070_n.jpg

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
It isn't going to run the table because the game has been exposed as fundamentally flawed. No one can play the game anymore. It is impossible to save ANY show you want around because it will be sniped at the last minute in a round where it doesn't have any saves.

And no, you are not voting rationally. You do not actually have any opinions on these shows. You do not actually hate these shows. You merely vote for popular shows that can easily be sniped, leaving everyone else with no recourse to prevent you from voting out whatever show you want.

Did you think that I'd forgotten you? Perhaps you hoped I had. Don't waste a breath mourning YuYu Hakasho, every kitten grows up to be a cat. They seem so harmless, at first, small, quiet, lapping up their saucer of milk. But once their claws get long enough, they draw blood. Sometimes from the hand that feeds them. For those of us climbing to the top of the food chain, there can be no mercy. There is but one rule: Kill or see your favorite shows killed.

Welcome back.

And now you see why I did not want to bother with an anime survivor thread. I knew that there would be some batshit insane stuff going on with all the revenge stuff going on. ow I even think that the concept has been ruined and I liked the idea all along. Sigh. I should make it cumulative next time. Maybe that'll help. :(

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Speaking of drinking, I finally turned 21 last week. I went out and bought one of those tall cans of Natural Light. Tasted like I was drinking brake fluid.
I remember during 21 & despite numerous attempts to tell my dad "I'm not gonna drink, not gonna risk making my body worse after all the asthma/allergies & losing 60 lbs", he still made try a beer. It was pretty much "Well, this isn't so bad I gueBLEH IT'S SO DAMN BITTER"...

And now you see why I did not want to bother with an anime survivor thread. I knew that there would be some batshit insane stuff going on with all the revenge stuff going on. ow I even think that the concept has been ruined and I liked the idea all along. Sigh. I should make it cumulative next time. Maybe that'll help. :(

The whole idea of rounds kills survivor threads, one vote every 24 hours where the score accumulates means good shows get to rack up extra saves early so that people can't gang up and kill them. I mean they still can and its part of the game, but its harder when a show like DBZ has gotten 20+ saves before people try to gang up on it.

Tenumi

Banned

I'm sorta glad I declined to participate. Seems things really went off the rails.

Also, I don't think I've seen this Space Dandy news posted yet. Either that, or I'm blind.

lol Toonami Survivor is over...for now

Mission Accomplished.gif

I get that you're most likely kidding, but I don't think you should be gloating. Lets let what happened rest in that thread and not take a victory lap when it has clearly annoyed some people that are within our own community here.

I will say the sniping is annoying and petulant but that's more a product of a thread that only gets 10-20 voters now and with lots of bloat (I honestly have ran out of shows tic are about good or bad and there is still like 30+ left)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom