• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay this big cup of ramen sucks, this is what I get for buying a brand of ramen with an American name
This reminds me of when I was a kid and I bought a big thing of instant ramen because I wanted to try it. I only ate a small bit of it and then I gave it to my brother. Nice waste of my allowance.

Crocodile

I forgot this is one of the rare times Naruto and crew use like ninja logic and tactics to win fights. Makes things interesting. Shame they pretty much drop that for any non-Shikamaru fight in the future.

Seda

I forgot this is one of the rare times Naruto and crew use like ninja logic and tactics to win fights. Makes things interesting. Shame they pretty much drop that for any non-Shikamaru fight in the future.

The Shikamaru stuff is so good. Easily the best part of Shippuden, and it's a year away :/

Wow this week's episode of Space Dandy was awful.

Wish the quality of SD episodes wasn't so inconsistent...

tumblr_myss37yfoZ1s6krrko1_500.gif

Show some respect to Pupp. :__:

Well, All caught up now. Space Dandy episode was.....weird to say the least.
But it was also awesome.
Time for Ghost in the Shell.
Amazing OP which I love.

daveo42

Banned
The Shikamaru stuff is so good. Easily the best part of Shippuden, and it's a year away :/

I always felt that arc was really good. Much better than most of the other arcs. Shikamaru is just a good character. Too bad he doesn't get too much screen time.

Crocodile

Okay this big cup of ramen sucks, this is what I get for buying a brand of ramen with an American name

What brand did you buy?

Like honestly given the premise, EVERY fight in Naruto should be Shikamru-esque winning with a trick and strategy with only the slight aid of a particular jutsu. But nope, we get laser spam which isn't intrinsically bad but I don't think works well for a ninja show.

It's really interesting to see such varied reactions on pretty much every episode of Space Dandy.

Its kind of interesting/neat. If every episode can't be unanimously amazing, getting these varied reactions is the next best thing.

Moaradin

The highlight of Shippuden is
Sasuke Vs Itachi

That whole stretch of Shippuden is great.
You got Sasuke vs. Itachi, Jiraya vs. Pain, The best character Killer B is introduced.
The canon arc that comes before it is one of the best in the series as well.

Seda

This was the last episode that aired on "Toonami" when it was replaced by Inuyasha in late 2012. I'm fond of this episode.

The rest of the show should be new to me because I didn't pay much attention to Second Gig when it was in the middle of a run when Toonami rebooted.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
That whole stretch of Shippuden is great.
You got Sasuke vs. Itachi, Jiraya vs. Pain, The best character Killer B is introduced.
The canon arc that comes before it is one of the best in the series as well.

The best thing about the introduction of
Killer B
is that sasuke
was basically killed twice when he fought him, first getting stabbed nearly to death before he got helped and then Bee taking out his entire upper chest and neck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom