• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
From the new SAO game guys.

sword-art-online-hollow-fragment-imouto-incest-pv-seventhstyle-001-614x362.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's not a terrible game but man it would set some people in this thread off.

JYB doing his kid voice and his relationship with Marta would drive some of you nuts. The relationship is weirder than anything in SAO.

JYB doing his kid voice and his relationship with Marta would drive some of you nuts. The relationship is weirder than anything in SAO.

Yeah it's by far the most awkward romance in any game focused on a romance ever. Even out awkward Squall and Rinoa

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

But its a developed relationship.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's sort of like what if Squall was a wuss with a split personality and had been with an even crazier Rinoa who had suffered severe PTSD and is even clingier.

Times a billion.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That video doesn't quite convey how crazy Marta is when:

anyone else talks to Emil

or looks at him

or how she browbeats him emotionally and physically all the damn time.

For forty hours.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
RANMARU IS A GUY?!

Fool me once, filler haku, shame on you. Fool me twice...

Raiga specifically refers to him as a he early on. Plus when you actually look at him he's nowhere near as effeminate as the legit gorgeous girl look Haku has. No one would guess right with him around, not even Shippuden filler writers.

Fool me once, filler haku, shame on you. Fool me twice...

Raiga specifically refers to him as a he early on. Plus when you actually look at him he's nowhere near as effeminate as the legit gorgeous girl look Haku has. No one would guess right with him around, not even Shippuden filler writers.

I dunno if I originally spoiler tagged it or not I meant to bold it lol but yeah I dunno why I didn't think filler Haku was female

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom