• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying to decide if I'll just watch vA as a "well fuck it" kind of thing, or if I should just skip it on the funi block and wait for the inevitable Tokyo Ghoul airing on Toonami in 2016

Still trying to decide if I'll just watch vA as a "well fuck it" kind of thing, or if I should just skip it on the funi block and wait for the inevitable Tokyo Ghoul airing on Toonami in 2016

Are you patient enough? If so I guess you could wait for the inevitable airing on Toonami.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Omg that One Piece title sounds AMAZING, how can this show be this good damn near 300 episodes in?

There's a reason fans call him "GODA"

To be fair though, the anime hits a lull fairly soon. But the manga is still amazing

Man God

Non-Canon Member
No, I mean that they love asses and so you better too.

F0qutIh.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The Darker than Black set is actually only 50 bucks, the rest is a 49.99 dollar bribe so that they don't include the second season.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
DtB whatever the hell dumb subtitle the second season has is so bad.

In fact the main reason why I am so scared of Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean is that a friend of mine who has watched both says AO is even more disappointingly bad.

Raxus

I know it is wrong but I really hope we get Eureka Seven AO on toonami so there will be no more Eureka Seven fans anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom