• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

I can't see Log Horizon making it on. I would fucking love it for Database alone (even though I hear the dub is pretty atrocious) but what action there is fairly poor.

Still

*adjusts glasses*

Jintor

fucking incest art online gets decent voicework and the best mmo exploration anime ever made gets thrown in the shitter. sigh

guess they know what sells tho

Raxus

THE ADVENTURES OF PIMP CAT

Despite so many companies trying really hard to do the material justice, even terrible material, there is still the occasional terrible dubbing decision that is so bizarrely hilarious and awful. It is even more perplexing today with so many trained actors.

ckohler

To bring to your attention: Jason DeMarco will be the guest on ANN's podcast next week. You can submit questions for the show in the podcast's thread on the ANN forums here, or I think you can just tweet them @ANNZac too.

...I'm not sure if he'll have too much new to say since the Toonami Faithful podcast which was just a couple weeks ago, but you never know. The only real change since then was SAO II getting confirmed anyway.

Thanks for the head's up.

I feel like I havent linked them in here before
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUyBFPGAsGs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWUugvirwKg

Either that, Log Horizon, or Assassination Classroom.

If/When we get a Sentai show it'll be Akame Ga Kill. Assassination Classroom probably will not air on Toonami ever.

Also I think something from Viz will replace InuYasha (probably Sailor Moon). I imagine Tokyo Ghoul will be a replacement for one of the aniplex shows as I can't see the block keeping two Aniplex shows in the future.

Schedule's on the fritz again.

DBZ Kai is popping up at 8PM for the next few weeks.

Toonami moving to 8PM confirmed.

7e3.jpg

daveo42

Banned
I'd probably be awake for the block during those hours, but I'd end up missing anyway due to other social events and such. I'm not even sure the first half of the block would work well with their target demos.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'd have to deal with hearing people being loud if it was at 8 PM. Least at Midnight, everyone (SHOULD) be asleep by then, so I don't have to worry about interruptions.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Yea, that would clash with my watching of Doctor Who when that show is in season, I prefer the late night approach.

daveo42

Banned
The best option would be to have Adult Swim on Saturday and move Toonami to another day of the week outside of Friday. 10pm-2am would be about the perfect size and catch the demos they want.

CN will never make that move though since I'm sure Adult Swim does solid numbers all week, especially later on Sunday nights.

Outside of it being a Kai vid and possibly having the 8pm time on it, what else is in it? Can't view now cause at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom