• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mature

Does confirm that communication in a large company that's part of a massive corporation is kinda fucked
Yep. Kinda sucks when people try to place the blame squarely on DeMarco or someone else when there's a multitude of reasons + huge corporation bs.

Raxus

Gone learned his Anime bullshit in like 2 hours. Hell half the show is them talking about how special gone is. Goku didn't become broken until he met Master Roshi and trained under him. Gon is just as broken as Goku

Gon is far from broken and in fact tends to get in over his head in like every arc. If it wasn't for his friends Gon would be pretty dead.

So are we all going to make it through the block? Bass, Schad, and Seda seemed to be the only ones consistently watching the whole thing before the schedule change.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So are we all going to make it through the block? Bass, Schad, and Seda seemed to be the only ones consistently watching the whole thing before the schedule change.

tDPxfl9.gif

I've never seen this episode of Shippuden but I can vouch for every other episode on the block as can't miss territory.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm not the architect of what is going down next week. In fact I have no idea what LOLDSFAN and MikeMyers are up to besides the content of the episode, which is LEGENDARY in its own right.

ckohler

I'll be watching the whole block for sure now. Yes, even Shippuden. I'm still waiting for it to get good but even when it's bad, it's hilariously bad.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*remembers how every single time I'd back for the show after Shippuden, everyone complains about how it sucked, it was stupidly slow, & they didn't like it*

Nah.

*remembers how every single time I'd back for the show after Shippuden, everyone complains about how it sucked, it was stupidly slow, & they didn't like it*

Nah.

DO IT

Be part of the team Zonic!

Naruto has a training arc coming up, and they tend to be pretty good in Naruto. Gonna be a lot of filler inbetween though.

I think Kishi realized the only thing he's good at writing is training arcs which is why
every other arc in Shippuden has Naruto training at some point

Man God

Non-Canon Member
To be fair you often seem to come late to Toonami, so even if you were there for the 5-6 shows you missed several of the premiers it's why despite missing an entire Toonami I was only a few post behind you

I've been social lately. Hilariously enough I watched every single minute live both times in December and January but was finishing up MH3U with a good friend.

I haven't gone to sleep early since...last summer.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Naruto Non-Canon™ episodes brings the show back to its strength, the interaction between Naruto and the side characters who are far more interesting than him.

sasuke_x_noctis_by_kadu_out-d68p8iq.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
For some reason, every single piece of hype I ever had for FF15 is completely & utterly gone now.

32% serious...I guess

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Someone was using Noctis looking like Sauce to try and show how good SE's designers were....yeah. Ok.

Some of the other FF XV characters are much more impressive.

Jarate

Banned
So my blood test results came in with nothing

still a possibility it's a virus, if not im going to a rheumatologist to see if they can do anything

never get sick, I would not suggest it

Seda

Someone asked me the other day what game I'm most 'excited' for.

I sincerely, honestly had a hard time answering. I just /don't/ look forward much these days. Tend to keep my mindset in the present.

Jarate

Banned
Someone asked me the other day what game I'm most 'excited' for.

I sincerely, honestly had a hard time answering. I just /don't/ look forward much these days. Tend to keep my mindset in the present.

It's DBZ Xenoverse isnt it!?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Kirby & the Rainbow Curse
Codename Steam
Persona 5
Kingdom Hearts 3
Final Fantasy 15
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
Danganronpa: Another Episode (well, hoping localization is announced this year)
Majora's Mask 3D
Yoshi's Woolly World
Splatoon
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3
J-Stars Victory Vs.+
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven
Xenoblade 3D
Xenoblade Chronicles X
htoL#NiQ: Firefly Diary
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax
Steins;Gate
Star Fox for Wii U (assuming that happens this year)

Just off the top of my head what I'm excited for.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Xenoblade is the most excited I am for a game.

I am VERY excited for around a dozen more games though.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I am interesting In Dragon Ball Xenoverse, though the level of interest is contingent on Bandai Namco.

I played the majoras mask demo on the new 3ds today and it looked incredible. Almost makes me want to buy a $200 handheld, but not quite.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So DBZ question. I've seen ProJared's rather interesting DBZ Retrospective on all the different fighting games & RPGs. Would the Budokai HD Collection be a good start to see if I'd like the DBZ fighting games?

I saw there was a DS one called Legend of the Saiyans which was done by Monolith Soft & it looks awesome.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 was the last great DBZ fighting game. Closest in feel to the show.

Regular Budokai is closer to a traditional fighting game. Super DBZ is a traditional fighting game.

Note that the newest of these games was on the PS2/Wii in 2006. The games have been suffering mightily since then.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I remember borrowing Legacy of Goku as a kid. Holy crap, did that game suck, though I heard the sequels were MUCH better.

Budokai 1 was awesome but that's probably just the nostalgia talking. 2 is horrible and 3 is good. The Tenkaichi games meld together I don't recall much from those; they're probably mediocre.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Budokai 1 was awesome but that's probably just the nostalgia talking. 2 is horrible and 3 is good. The Tenkaichi games meld together I don't recall much from those; they're probably mediocre.
Yeah, I heard 2's story mode wasn't very good & the reception of it is why it wasn't part of the HD Collection.

Jarate

Banned
Boudokai Tenkaichi 3 or Boudokai 3 are the best

I really enjoyed Battle of Z and it gets an unnecessary rap among fans

bigkrev

The first 360 DBZ game was fine, and was pretty to look at even if it played like a PS1 game. All the future ones were shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom