• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Aww, crap, I just realized we most likely won't get the episode previews because of time restraints. Aside from AoT, when was the last time we had a show with previews for the next episode after the credits?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I hope I can stay up for the line-up. Will probably nap in the afternoon in order to do so.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Haven't all the Aniplex shows so far had shortened OPs? I feel like we won't get the full OP, especially if DBZ Kai, as big as it is, still got a shortened OP, & that's leading the block.

MAYBE we'll get lucky with the full OP the first night, then short version afterwards.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
95% of the time, I honestly don't care for OPs or EDs.

& Kill la Kill is..........part of that 95%.

Haven't all the Aniplex shows so far had shortened OPs? I feel like we won't get the full OP, especially if DBZ Kai, as big as it is, still got a shortened OP, & that's leading the block.

MAYBE we'll get lucky with the full OP the first night, then short version afterwards.

Gurren Lagann premiered both, in exchange for AoT's opening (which lead the block during premieres.)

Man God

Non-Canon Member
KlK doesn't start with its opening...in fact isn't it one of those that ends with the opening in the first episode?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Netflix doesn't have the opening but I assume they're just using the Crunchyroll HD stream with a touched up subtitle track.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
KlK doesn't start with its opening...in fact isn't it one of those that ends with the opening in the first episode?

Yes. It doesn't have its real ED sequence either.

I wouldn't expect it to be different for the American broadcast (aside from the credits likely being cut super short, which is no big loss).

Also, OP2 is MUCH better than OP1. (ED2 is better than ED1 as well, for that matter.)

ckohler

I have the Blu-rays. Episode one doesn't have a standard OP or ED. They don't appear until episode two. Judging by the way DeMarco was talking in the interview, I expect they'll shorten the OP and ED when they do.

Second opening is WAAAAY better.

Yes it is BUT DON'T WATCH IT! It's filled with spoilers!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-02-05/naruto-stage-musical-unveils-teams-8-10-in-costume/.84150
6mrduJx.jpg

IT'S HAPPENING! InoGaf, assemble!

Alternatively:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom