• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.
sBfG9.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Aw yeah, one of the cooler battles, & probably one of the last cool moments from the 2nd half of the show.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I think I might have blacked out between Akame Ga Stupid and now. Too much terribleness in one night for me to admit remebering.

Seda

i actually havent been watching KLK reruns, only experiencing it through the scarce commentary. kinda amusing

I think I might have blacked out between Akame Ga Stupid and now. Too much terribleness in one night for me to admit remebering.

Watch today's Samurai Champloo and KLK and I'm sure you'll regain your comprehension of thinking.

i actually havent been watching KLK reruns, only experiencing it through the scarce commentary. kinda amusing

You should be enjoying these episodes. You know the EDGE is coming.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 56 - I Will Defeat Frieza! Another Super Saiyan!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 57 - Welcome Back, Goku! Confessions of the Mysterious Youth, Trunks!
12:30 - Akame ga Kill! - 23 - Kill the Emperor
1:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 16 - Happy Family
1:30 - Samurai Champloo - 7 - A Risky Racket
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 99 - The Rampaging Tailed Beast
2:30 - One Piece - 333 - The Return of the Phoenix! The Dream of the Pirate Flag Sworn to a Friend!
3:00 - KILL la KILL - 16 - The Girl Can't Help It

Later.

Let's see:

I hope the sketch includes sister hugging sister saying DEEERP in AGK, jogger Parasyte being nonschalant, Fat Fuu, and Nonon, Takarada, or Satsuki being based.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom