• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I called it Nee-san~uguu

Though Sniper Island HAS to happen.

As far as other characters. I am pretty sure Sanji was the final one with an air of mystery since his backstory related more to Zeff than himself. Everyone else has been thoroughly explored and only Luffy and Sanji seem to have a bloodline thing going for them.

Zoro's origin is still completely and totally unknown. We have no idea where he came from or what happened to him up to the point that he arrived at the dojo looking for a fight.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Zoro's origin is still completely and totally unknown. We have no idea where he came from or what happened to him up to the point that he arrived at the dojo looking for a fight.

Unless he's the lost son of the shogun of Wano it doesn't really matter.

you watching the anime or the manga

Manga is top tier, but with the pacing issues of that arc specifically, that arc is horrid for the anime. I'd suggest switching over ASAP to the manga

I dont like reading manga or i probably would. I'm still enjoying the anime when i watch it in large chunks.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Do Choco Tacos even come in different flavors? I would probably go with wings just due to the variety (bone or boneless, all the different flavors, etc.), but I'm also big on chicken, so that probably helps.

.....UH, THEY ALSO MAKE GREAT TOONAMI SNACKS, YEAH.

bigkrev

I liked my Quesolupa, but I put steak into mine

Dont hurt me like this TUSR

I went with Chicken. It was a flaker Chalupa, which i'm not the world's biggest fan of, and it was like $3.49, which puts it in the Crunchwrap Supreme price area, making it impossible to recommend.

I don't have an opinion on Coldplay except that the hook on "Clocks" is fucking amazing, but are they really relevent in 2016? Last time I remember them being important was when Viva La Vida hit in... 2008

Mizerman

Gametrailers is dead
Daniel Bryan is retired
The Quesolupa was pretty bleh

Today has sucked

It's bittersweet in a way. I've enjoyed his matches throughout the years, but when it stated that he wouldn't be medically cleared, it was just a matter of time.

I would go get a free burrito, but there's only one Chipotle in town.

And I'm in a college town.

And I have to take an assessment for college tomorrow morning.

Just...no. I want it, but no.

Soulflarz

Banned
I would go get a free burrito, but there's only one Chipotle in town.

And I'm in a college town.

And I have to take an assessment for college tomorrow morning.

Just...no. I want it, but no.

You had to text 888222 raincheck

You get a coupon for a free one, it wouldn't be today :x

You had to text 888222 raincheck

You get a coupon for a free one, it wouldn't be today :x

giphy.gif

bigkrev

...I thought we were friends

They are automatically in last place because they don't offer Queso. They have the best main ingredient (Sophritas), but they fuck up by not offering the single most important burrito ingredient.

• Pancheros has the best Tortillas and Queso, but their Pico de Gallo sucks
  • Qdoba lets you get a burrito filled with nothing but 1/2 a pound of Guac and 1/2 a pound of Queso and not charge you extra, but their tortilla's suck
  • Moe's has lots of stuff other places don't like Onions, Chipolte Sauce and Cucumber and gives Free chips with all orders, but it's like $3 extra for Queso and their burritos are smaller than the other places

Raxus

Chicken is the most Fungible of meats. It's almost impossible to fuck up, and the difference between a great piece of chicken and a mediocre piece of chicken is small

I somewhat disagree. It is hard to fuck up but making good chicken is pretty big depending on what you are going for.

Jarate

Banned
They got good steak though too

Also, their rice is the best, and their hot chili sauce is the best option out of any burrito chain

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Chicken is the most Fungible of meats. It's almost impossible to fuck up, and the difference between a great piece of chicken and a mediocre piece of chicken is small
Hold on, I bet there's a chapter of Shokugeki no Soma explaining chicken differences & how you can make it taste orgasmic instead of just "great".

Jarate

Banned
Hold on, I bet there's a chapter of Shokugeki no Soma explaining chicken differences & how you make it taste orgasmic.

Chicken is actually one of the hardest meats to cook imo. You have to cook it all the way through, which really makes it really easy to overcook chicken. Most places dont cook chicken very well though, Chiptole does have the advantage of cooking their chicken fresh in store, as ive seen most other places use pre-cooked chicken
Yes, but I would take fucking Mcdonalds Chicken Nuggets with mediocre Queso over 5 star chef chicken with no Queso when it comes to a burrito.

Depends on the queso. Ive been spolied by a place in Warminster called Rey Azteca who has by far the best Queso Sauce ive ever had. Makes every other place taste like shit to me
Check that place out bigkrev

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Chicken is actually one of the hardest meats to cook imo. You have to cook it all the way through, which really makes it really easy to overcook chicken. Most places dont cook chicken very well though, Chiptole does have the advantage of cooking their chicken fresh in store, as ive seen most other places use pre-cooked chicken
Yeah, I remember trying to fry up whole chicken breasts on a skillet once & it was a pain trying to get it to cook all the way through. Either I go with Shake 'n Bake in the oven or cut it up, let it soak in marinate for a good few days, then make it with some rice (chicken & rice is my comfort food).

One of these days, I'd love to try making some Karaage. Awesomely, they released the recipe for that Sumire Karaage Roll & there even seems to be videos showing how to make it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom