• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

I mean, I wanna play SFV.

But it'll probably take me like a month to learn even the basics.

A month of suffering and salt...

...gonna be fun!

Everyone goes through that. My first serious FG was Tekken and it took me a couple of months to finally get it. Granted, I had a little bit of free time, but I liked it so much I wanted to learn and improve.

TheChits

ToonamiGAF

how do we feel about Kanye West?

i've been listening to all his stuff in preparation for Waves/whatever the hell that thing is called now
Late Registration, College Dropout, Graduation, and Dark Twisted Fantasy are all fantastic albums. I'd even call the first two classics.
A week until SFV.

Anyone planning to go nuts on it like I am? Would be nice to get some GAF games going.

I only was able to play a bit of the last beta, but I want to have my Rashid looking pretty nice.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Still watching DBZ

And suddenly the Buu stuff has a pretty good use for Mr. Satan

Line_HTX

Htown, I don't know if you saw my post earlier, but I'm with you and I myself am sort of bummed that shounen writing is always like this. Ironically enough watching Bleach made me come to that realization, haha

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Htown, I don't know if you saw my post earlier, but I'm with you and I myself am sort of bummed that shounen writing is always like this. Ironically enough watching Bleach made me come to that realization, haha

yeah, it's kind of why I tend to prefer decent American action shows to decent anime. Anime is too deep down the dumbass shonen hole.

too bad America kind of just doesn't make those anymore

it's all comedy, with the occasional comedy+action/drama thing (like Steven Universe) showing up

You know, Rebels is a pretty decent show.

That said, at the start of every. single. episode. my main hope is that
Ahsoka
is in it, and she's the main focus.

4y0phT7.png

You made me look up if Ataxia was real and it is. I thought Araki made it up. Woops.

Can't believe the new generation of fighters is here, starting with the Granddaddy of them all. It makes me even more excited for Central Fiction and Tekken 7 Fated Retribution.

We're in a world where we're getting a brand new SF, Tekken, KoF, and Blazblue all within a year of each other along with a new season of KI and an updated version of GG. Fighters are kicking in a huge way and a new vs game from Capcom would push it even further.

I doubt another Marvel vs Capcom can happen because of stupid licensing bullshit. That might not count it out but with Marvel being owned by Disney now they probably have some deal with a huge publisher.

SNK vs Capcom probably won't happen either because SNK hates Capcom.

But the hope lies in some other thing no one would guess like Tatsunoko vs Capcom. Not a sequel but something along those lines.

But hey, somewhere deep in Harada's basement Tekken x Street Fighter is still being made.

Jarate

Banned
I played T-Hawk in SF4, although, I mostly took advantage of his casual ass easy dunks
Ill probably play Chief Gief in SF5 as I had just recently realized how to do 360 com mands with grapplers

bigkrev

I play SF very casually, and have been playing Cammy since SF4
I'm surprised how much I hated Chun-li in 4, because she was my main in 3rd Strike

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I do have a Best Buy Gift Card on me and GCU.... Fuck it, I'll get Street Fighter.
I completely skipped over IV but I might as well start fresh here. I haven't played since II on SNES and Genesis. Been a damn long time.
I still think I could beat DSP though.

Jarate

Banned
I do have a Best Buy Gift Card on me and GCU.... Fuck it, I'll get Street Fighter.
I completely skipped over IV but I might as well start fresh here. I haven't played since II on SNES and Genesis. Been a damn long time.

I wasnt too big of a fan of 4 tbh, game was a lot slower then most other SF games, but also was really needlessly complex with its over reliance on 1 frame links.

You should play 3rd Strike at some point though, that game is ace

BBboy20

I think the only physical stand-alone SF game I own is from the movie on Sega Saturn.

Soulflarz

Banned
How many tangents can a single thread have.

My teacher once asked me how much I can tangent and how do I keep doing it so consistently.

I proceeded to drag him down a 20m tangent till the bell rang. At the end of class I was just smirking as he realized I pulled it off.

:3

So, whens Rocket League guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom