• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulflarz

Banned
Yes, but I would take fucking Mcdonalds Chicken Nuggets with mediocre Queso over 5 star chef chicken with no Queso when it comes to a burrito.

im too addicted to the hot sauce at chipotle
it's sooo good
Tryin' to get more followers, eh?

:p

nah, i fluctuate between 630-640 constantly.
I dunno how I have so many.
Then I say something that people notice and I go up 20 in half a week, then it repeats every 3 months, if not longer :V

Soulflarz

Banned
People apparently like me on GAF/Twitter (I get messages from lurkers saying they love me every now and then) and I have no clue why.

I'm unintentionally obnoxious to random people and never have anything witty posted that gets more than 5RTs, yet still.

It makes no sense. I-I'll take it though I guess :x

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I have 405 followers and I have no idea why, I dont even get on twitter often, and when I do its to retweet and favorite a bunch of tweets relating to things I like and then LOLDSFAN retweets them.
oh wait I read that wrong I only have 141 followers
still dont make sense how I got in the triple digits tho

bigkrev

175 followers, and I follow about 440 people
I retweet Wrestling, Football, Magic The Gathering, and Philly stuff
I feel good about the amount of content I get

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Its an enjoyable movie. More of a heist flick then a superhero movie but it serves it well. Some creative fights. One of the better Marvel movies.

Saw Ant Man with two of my buddies. Was a fun movie.

RIP Antony

I wanted to like Ant-Man a lot more than I actually liked Ant-Man. It's fun, but I think the novelty wears off real fast

That fight scene was pretty awesome, like probably the best marvel MCU fight scene so far.

Also the humor was really on point sometimes especially when it came to his robber crew.

Also yes poor antony ;_; I kinda wondered if he is a actual character from the comic that was pym's like exclusive ride

bigkrev

ToonamiGAF

how do we feel about Kanye West?

i've been listening to all his stuff in preparation for Waves/whatever the hell that thing is called now

He had the opportunity to make Assplay socially acceptable last week with the Amber Rose situation by saying there was nothing wrong with it, and he blew it :(

Puruzi

Banned
I don't even remember what my facebook is

I just made it to support the DFO team so it would stick around

everyone should play it btw, it's a very good game

bigkrev

Since #RIPTwitter happened, I went through and cleaned up my Facebook. Unliked/unfollowed everything, pruned my Friend list down to 200ish, and set my timeline to chronological, not using Facebook algorithm.

Its a shit hole of a service

Line_HTX

If anyone even looks at my Twitter they'd see that I'm pretty random and all over the place. I think I'm about the same as bigkrev.

BBboy20

Everything-Dies.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I hope they make a Capcom Vs. SNK 3 or Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom 2 or a new Vs. Capcom.

SHONEN JUMP VS. CAPCOM, MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Line_HTX

Having a vanilla/omega sf4 set with some friends on Monday night to commemorate the launch. I am so fucking excited for SFV.

Can't believe the new generation of fighters is here, starting with the Granddaddy of them all. It makes me even more excited for Central Fiction and Tekken 7 Fated Retribution.

Puruzi

Banned
The storm games are the optimal way to view the Naruto story

CC2 def cares more than Pierrot

even though I started hating Naruto's story for reasons we aren't at yet, I still caught feels from stuff in Storm 4

I mean, I wanna play SFV.

But it'll probably take me like a month to learn even the basics.

A month of suffering and salt...

...gonna be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom