• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
IKy3JS2.gif

Raxus

I actually never watched YYH subbed nor do I ever have to wish to hear the japanese VA's since all the VA's for the english dub were perfection.

Seda

Tbf "dbz goes on forever" was meme tier before I even hit junior high, so I knew it very early on.

Silly jokes like..

"How many Saiyans does it take to screw in a light bulb? One, but it takes 10 episodes."

..were pretty common when I was in school.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Each arc is more padded than the last to be honest. People give Namek crap without realizing that Android and beyond are much worse.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
i know im way older than soulflarz

but am i older than seda

the mystery

continues

By the way, I'm NOWHERE near the oldest person who contributes regularly to this thread.

I'm like Ichigo's Dad while the oldest member is closer to the 1st squad captain.

This is a wound that will never heal with time. Only by forgetting it ever happened.

And you just reopened that wound.

The worst part is that put in a new ending hinting at something new was coming and then preceded to do nothing with it. First they get peoples hopes up with that bullshit countdown, let them down with the reveal, and then they put in a new ending that brings hope which they never follow up on is just the worst. Never forgive, never forget!

Soulflarz

Banned
Did I put 5/28/1990 or 5/28/1997

I forget if I lied :x

edit: nvm I can check

So
is anyone younger :V
And if so, did you join younger?

Guys, I've become the worst kind of person.

I come home too tired to really watch anime or play games.

Next thing you know I'll become involved with my community or something.

Tbf "dbz goes on forever" was meme tier before I even hit junior high, so I knew it very early on.

I was apart of the age group where DBZ jokes were fun in elementary school, then no one talked about it in middle school, then DBZ was all the shit again in highschool.

It was kinda weird.

you might be second youngest if you're wondering

edit: nope, at least 3rd youngest. Still, you are a (relative) babby

Yeah that sounds about right. I'm usually amongst the youngest when in a particular group.

I was apart of the age group where DBZ jokes were fun in elementary school, then no one talked about it in middle school, then DBZ was all the shit again in highschool.

It was kinda weird.

So kinda like Pokemon then?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Besides a few brief periods of unemployment I've never had more time to play video games than college. If you do all of work as soon as it comes in you'll have an incredible amount of free time.

Seda

Yeah that sounds about right. I'm usually amongst the youngest when in a particular group.

Kinda amusing because the we were talking about ages amongst the mod team earlier today.

I'm not that young at 26, still one of the younger moderators but they tend to skew older. One of the newest batch of eleven is younger than me, for instance.

So kinda like Pokemon then?

Exactly like Pokemon, except most of us still played Pokemon on the down low in middle school.

Besides a few brief periods of unemployment I've never had more time to play video games than college. If you do all of work as soon as it comes in you'll have an incredible amount of free time.

Not unless you got college and work!

But for real if you're actually productive with your time, you still have a decent amount of gaming time.

Soulflarz

Banned
Kinda amusing because the we were talking about ages amongst the mod team earlier today.

I'm not that young at 26, still one of the younger moderators but they tend to skew older. One of the newest batch of eleven is younger than me, for instance.

So you're telling me I have ~6 years to adjust my write ups on things to be longer so that I stand a chance at becoming one? >__<

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so I might be done with DBZ

I'll give it one more episode, but I don't like where this is going. At all.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Yeah I'm done.

You build up your supposed hero for literally 20 episodes, complete with multiple instances of saying "it's time for the new generation to protect Earth", then you let him look strong for approximately five minutes before jobbing him the fuck out (complete with the villain going on and on about how Gohan isn't shit without actually letting Gohan prove him wrong) so you can bring back Goku to try to save the world?

Yeah, fuck this. Clearly they're setting up a fusion with Vegeta, but I don't even care. I'm out. Goku can fuse with Mr Satan or the fucking puppy for all I care. This is stupid.

Yeah I'm done.

You build up your supposed hero for literally 20 episodes, complete with multiple instances of saying "it's time for the new generation to protect Earth", then you let him look strong for approximately five minutes before jobbing him the fuck out (complete with the villain going on and on about how Gohan isn't shit without actually letting Gohan prove him wrong) so you can bring back Goku to try to save the world?

Yeah, fuck this. Clearly they're setting up a fusion with Vegeta, but I don't even care. I'm out. Goku can fuse with Mr Satan or the fucking puppy for all I care. This is stupid.

Well, thats a shame. :\

EDIT: DYKA did a video on Parasyte:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlhfFFn7uw4

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Dagashi Kashi worth checking out? I've only seen a few silly gifs floating around on GAF or Funimation's Twitter.

Would be nice to have something to watch with Assassination Classroom & Galko-Chan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom