• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarate

Banned
confirmed next show on Toonami

dS1nmtS.jpg

~Granny with a Gun~

So the replacement is going to be a show from this season then? Alright, I'm down. Can't be worse than Edgy ga Kill or whatever other shows Sentai has that could be put on Toonami.

Grexeno

Dimension W was a no duh thing and it seems to try and combine every aspect of a popular anime in the West but I dropped it after one episode.
Seems to come naturally from Funimation actually being on the production committee.

I'm not jumping out of my seat for Dimension W, but what this COULD mean is that the door is open for Toonami to do this same sort of thing again with more shows, like Attack on Titan S2, or My Hero Academia (because I hope to god Funi gets it. It screams "Funimation show.")

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Dimension W. Neat.
*looks up* Ongoing manga. Hmmm

At least it's Funimation so it should be a good dub

Dimension W also features a robot catgirl the camera loves in a way I don't think I have to explain to you who gets robot breast implants halfway through or some shit.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP I was stuck upstairs helping reorganizing the entertainment center & didn't realize pre-flight was going on.

Moaradin

Dimension W is weird. It has a lot of things I SHOULD love, but it all feels really forced to me for some reason. Like they had a checklist of all these "cool" ideas and just threw them all in there. Hard to explain it but I think it's OK so far. Maybe a dub can bring more life to it.

Also it has some of the most jarring and out of place ass shots I've seen since SAO2.

Line_HTX

Aw damn, I missed the announcement. Dimension W, huh?

I guess someone should get the dancing gif in the OP ready at the start of each episode like we used to.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Dimension W is very much in the mold of Darker Than Black, not as good as season one, but it hasn't shit the bed like season 2 either.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Seems Dimension W is a 1 cour show at 12 episodes. Starting on February 27th... here are the new end dates.

Akame ga Kill!: February 20
Parasyte –the maxim-: April 9
Kill la Kill: April 9
Dimension W: May 14th
Samurai Champloo: June 25
Dragon Ball Z Kai: November 26 (not including Buu Arc), January 27, 2018 (including Buu Arc)
Naruto Shippuden: Why the FUCK is it still going?! The manga ended almost two years ago!
One Piece: When pigs fly through frozen Hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom