• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I watched the subbed episode and it wasn't enough. Funi when can I preorder my space dandy dvds plz

I know, it misses out on a lot of the dub's best lines. The dub is on-demand though. I watched it again earlier. I'm with you on that pre-order though.

I know, it misses out on a lot of the dub's best lines. The dub is on-demand though. I watched it again earlier. I'm with you on that pre-order though.

I need to figure out how to use my xfinity account to access the episode online to rewatch the dub episode.

Seda

I need to figure out how to use my xfinity account to access the episode online to rewatch the dub episode.

I remember setting up my Comcast account for things like this a long time ago, so now my browser automatically plays videos that require it like the Adult Swim website. I don't recall it being difficult outside of knowing your username (for me it's a Comcast email I never use) and login.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Levyne mentioned Arc Rise Fantasia earlier.

I have a huge itch to play ARF. It's one of the best JRPGs I played last gen. Easily the best JRPG on the Wii.

W28lNQM.gif

These bonds are broken, you hear? BROKEN.

The only time I've enjoyed comedy fast food was when beavis and butthead were tossing burgers into the fan at work causing them to shred and fly everywhere.
I'm getting the burger patty, Bass. :mad: Bob's Burgers is about more than making burgers. It's an amazing show and everyone should watch it.

W28lNQM.gif

These bonds are broken, you hear? BROKEN.
More broken bonds!!!

Batman TAS on toonami please :(
I agree with this.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Batman TAS on toonami please :(

That would be amazing, even though I have all four seasons on DVD.

Beware the Batman is okay, but it's no Batman: TAS. Plus, I think Cartoon Network is trying to kill Beware by leaving it off the air for months. Man, why does Cartoon Network hate action cartoons so much?

Beware the Batman is okay, but it's no Batman: TAS. Plus, I think Cartoon Network is trying to kill Beware by leaving it off the air for months. Man, why does Cartoon Network hate action cartoons so much?
Cause we need people to buy our toys dammit!

Probably cost more to animate and license and scare away younger audiences and sponsors.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's not even that ARF is bad its just that out of the minimal collection of JRPGs on the Wii I can't think of one I'd put behind it.

Xenoblade, Tales of Graces, Tales of Symphonia:Dawn of the New World (maybe this one), Last Story, Super Paper Mario, Chocobo Dungeon Wii, Oopoona, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn.

BatDan

Cause we need people to buy are toys dammit!

Probably cost more to animate and license and scare away younger audiences and sponsors.

But toys shouldn't be that hard. I remember most of the Batman: TAS toys were Batman in costumes that weren't even in the show. You can just make shit up and get away with it. Sure people on the internet will complain, but that's a risk you're going to have to take.

And if violence is scaring away sponsors and audiences, then this is a generation of wimps! Back in my day we had X-Men, Batman, Power Rangers, and other stuff not really worth remembering being all kinds of violent, and we liked it! Now get off my lawn!

*takes off old man hat*
Suddenly this explains why Nickelodeon seems to be trying to kill Power Rangers by barely airing it.

I really got to give this show I try one of these days. I hear good things about it.
Please do. Trust me. You won't be disappointed.

I would take The Brave and the Bold over Beware. Much better.

BatDan

Yeah it's TAS>Beyond>Brave and the Bold>>>>>The Batman>Beware the Batman.

Personally I would swap Beware the Batman and The Batman. I always hated long-hair kung-fu Joker, and weirdly teenage Poison Ivy.

Could be worse, we could have gotten Gotham High *urgh*

Jintor

There was one aspect of The Batman that I really liked and that was Babs being Bruce's first sidekick (making her the 'senior apprentice' role instead of Dick) and her relationship with Pam.

Everything else was meh though.

Crocodile

I got impatient because the pre-show block was dripping feeding Jojos so I decided to finish Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Ep. 13 - 26) off today.

GUYS

GUYS

How does Stronheim keep not dieing and keep showing up at the exact moment to save the day?

OMG

GUYS

CEASER ;_;

GUYS

WHAM ;_;

GUYS

THE FINAL BATTLE

GET FUCKED CARS

GUYS

OMG

A few of the episodes in the middle did kind of drag though

I'm on the hype train for the next season :)

Well I just saw the original Space Dandy OP, that would have been cool to listen to. Saw another vid of the original ED but it looked like it was cut off before it actually finished. Kinda indifferent to the ED

Crocodile

Pretty sure you skipped ahead and I just saw spoilers. Come on, bro.

I spoiler tagged everything and made it clear what episodes of which show I was talking about. Why would you highlight that stuff if you hadn't seen any of it (I know there are people in this thread who have).

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I got impatient because the pre-show block was dripping feeding Jojos so I decided to finish Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Ep. 13 - 26) off today.

GUYS

GUYS

How does Stronheim keep not dieing and keep showing up at the exact moment to save the day?

OMG

GUYS

CEASER ;_;

GUYS

WHAM ;_;

GUYS

THE FINAL BATTLE

GET FUCKED CARS

GUYS

OMG

A few of the episodes in the middle did kind of drag though

I'm on the hype train for the next season :)

Why would you do that

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Levyne mentioned Arc Rise Fantasia earlier.

I have a huge itch to play ARF. It's one of the best JRPGs I played last gen. Easily the best JRPG on the Wii.

Ive been meaning to buy that game actually, horrible voiceacting aside, the gameplay is apparently good and the bosses are hard as balls, still working on my huge wii collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom