• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto 123 impressions.

Oh man. This whole episode is absolutely ridiculous and it's only made even more ridiculous by the weird censorship. Lee getting drunk as a skunk off "elixir" is just downright hilarious. And the fact that Kimimaro stopped the fight to let Lee drink his medicine is the best. This episode is just too good.

Super quickly is not how I'd describe anything in Shippuden.
Well, quick by Shippuden standards.

Isn't he the one who loses to
Sakura in the Gaara Rescue Arc
? Seriously how much do you have to suck to lose to
Sakura

More shippuden spoilers.
Well, she did have Chiyo by her side. If it had been a one on one fight from the beginning, Sakura would never have won.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Shippuden takes itself too serious in the beginning. It takes awhile for the goofy tone of Naruto to seep back in.

TheChits

First time rewatching YYH in years.
1. The dub is still one of the best around.
2. The music is too damn good.
3. Kuwabara is a man

Is there a more worthless character then shippuden spoilers
sai
seriously he was hyped up to be
a main character
yet plays a smaller role then ten ten

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think it's deliberate with him.

He's also the one that brings the funny back (albeit briefly) so I don't mind him.

Naruto 124 impressions.

This fucking episode. Jackie Chan would be proud of Lee with that drunken fist. So amazing. And the sand shinobi finally show their faces. Lee took considerably less time getting there and he's injured! What's their excuse?

Naruto 124 impressions.

This fucking episode. Jackie Chan would be proud of Lee with that drunken fist. So amazing. And the sand shinobi finally show their faces. Lee took considerably less time getting there and he's injured! What's their excuse?

They don't give a damn
outside of temari who wants to see Shikamaru again :p

They don't give a damn
outside of temari who wants to see Shikamaru again :p

7reufUc.gif

Toshiro vs Rock Lee

Popular characters that the mangaka never want to do anything with and the anime filler team shoves them into every scene they can

Toshiro vs Rock Lee

Popular characters that the mangaka never want to do anything with and the anime filler team shoves them into every scene they can

I was about to ask who Toshiro was. Then I remembered. Haven't seen Bleach in forever and i've been watching Naruto for weeks now. All anime are starting to blend.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Didn't bleach get canceled so they could make tha rock lee tv show

That still makes me laugh. A shame Rock Lee's show only lasted 51 episodes.
Not sure what's in its place now.

Still, Bleach: The Final Act is probably going to happen in a couple years, or whenever Kubo makes it clear he's almost done. Knowing his pacing.... that could be a while.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Scrapped Princess would have been great on Toonami. Sigh.

Yay, a weak excuse to post my 2nd favorite picture of Pacifica again!
My first fav. being one I drew in a rare-at-the-time need to draw Fanart for the series

scrapped_princess_background_wallpaper_2-t2.jpg

I'd also have loved to have seen Jubei-Chan: Secret of the Lovely Eyepatch on Toonami... the reaction to her father
laying his drenched, nude body on top of Jubei, in order to desperately lower her life-threatening fever
would surely have gotten some WTF reactions, even if it was completely non-perverse in it's intent.

Otherwise, Sai Nanohana awesome, he demanded I make this gif with PRNTSCRN from Crunchyroall video source! (think my friend still has my DVDs on loan :/ )

tumblr_myqlv11Hev1s9kej6o1_r2_400.gif

Tumblr sucks at animated GIFs.

Naruto 125 impressions.

Fuck, man. I really don't like Kankuro's style of fighting. Out of all of the attacks in Naruto, the Secret Black Move: Iron Maiden attack is one of the most unsettling. What a horrible way to die. Well that and Gaara's sand coffin. I guess what i'm saying is that the Sand Village is fucked up in general. Oh and Temari was definitely only there for Shikamaru.

At what point did you think, I wasn't already a va for Bleach?

Aizensmirk.jpg

Not another "voice actor" on GAF!

Naruto 125 impressions.

Fuck, man. I really don't like Kankuro's style of fighting. Out of all of the attacks in Naruto, the Secret Black Move: Iron Maiden attack is one of the most unsettling. What a horrible way to die. Well that and Gaara's sand coffin. I guess what i'm saying is that the Sand Village is fucked up in general. Oh and Temari was definitely only there for Shikamaru.

Not another "voice actor" on GAF!

Yeah I'd never pull that kind of stunt lol I like my account too much

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Sand village is just a very fucked up place in general, but it isnt as bad as the village hidden in the mist where they sometimes have their students fight to the death inorder to graduate.

Naruto 126 impressions.

So much to talk about! There's a lot of the pot calling the kettle black going on in the ninja world. Gaara and Kidomaru have no business calling their opponents "freaks" when they themselves are less than normal. And Orochimaru truly is the savior of orphans. Someone give that guy a medal. Dude picks up more street kids than social services. Naruto seemingly entered the dark side cave on Dagobah. I kept waiting for Darth Vader to show up. Looks like I finally get to see my favorite second stage transformation next episode. Dis gonn be gud.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
So.... as of right now it's looking like 50% Valvrave coming on this week... lol. My bad guys.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Naruto 126 impressions.

So much to talk about! There's a lot of the pot calling the kettle black going on in the ninja world. Gaara and Kidomaru have no business calling their opponents "freaks" when they themselves are less than normal. And Orochimaru truly is the savior of orphans. Someone give that guy a medal. Dude picks up more street kids than social services. Naruto seemingly entered the dark side cave on Dagobah. I kept waiting for Darth Vader to show up. Looks like I finally get to see my favorite second stage transformation next episode. Dis gonn be gud.

They kinda drag it out.

In a good way. But man. It takes awhile.

Naruto 127 impressions.

The feels!!! Poor Kimimaro. He loved such an asshole. Tomorrow I finally begin my trek through the Final Battle. Can't wait.

Time for Valvrave.

Wat.

Valvrave 10 impressions.

Again I say wat. What in the world did I just watch? Is the little AI program controlling Haruto? Why is it so horny? Was it always trying to rape someone? Did the little thing almost make Haruto rape L-Elf that one time? You're right. I was not prepared for the stupidity. This is pandering to the extreme. "The immortal vampire powers I got made me rape a girl but then she accepted it so it was cool." I feel super dirty. This is why people don't take anime seriously.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Wat.

Valvrave 10 impressions.

Again I say wat. What in the world did I just watch? Is the little AI program controlling Haruto? Why is it so horny? Was it always trying to rape someone? Did the little thing almost make Haruto rape L-Elf that one time? You're right. I was not prepared for the stupidity. This is pandering to the extreme. "The immortal vampire powers I got made me rape a girl but then she accepted it so it was cool." I feel super dirty. This is why people don't take anime seriously.

lol. So good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom