• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMyers

Oh; forgot to post series I own:

Inuyasha
Sailor Moon
Dragon Ball
some random YGO volumes
Naruto Volume 56

Will have to get Ranma one day; when the new release comes out.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So what you're saying is I'm Oda?

Oda%27s_Avatar_SBS_Volume_62.png

I always figured you were Havok

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
That did lead to a pretty funny moment in the last arc where

WAAAAAAAY later FT spoilers that not even the anime has covered yet

Lucy fights a dragon that has a magic that makes clothing disappear, this of course hits her and she gets sent flying into Natsu, Natsu says he'll protect her boobs and grabs them from the front

Was a glorious moment for shippers, and a moment that made DTL cry

hahahaha

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Children's manga?

...I'm sorry, Children's manga?!

That's the very first time I've heard To Love Ru Darkness referred to as a "Children's Manga".

In that case, I guess Night Shift Nurses is a Young Adult anime.

I had the same reaction lol

Wag

I just watched this off my DVR and thought I was going to have a seizure.

I loled when I saw the spaceship was a huge head with a ball-gag in its mouth.

bigkrev

I don't own too much stuff. All of FMA:B and YYH on Bluray, and this box of 30 anime DVDs I bought for some unknown reason in a Crunchyroll sale, and I've opened none of them.
I'm trying to cut down on the amount of crap I physically own.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I don't own too much stuff. All of FMA:B and YYH on Bluray, and this box of 30 anime DVDs I bought for some unknown reason in a Crunchyroll sale, and I've opened none of them.
I'm trying to cut down on the amount of crap I physically own.

I'm actually thinking of picking both of those up the next time there's a good sale. I've heard the YYH blurays are great, I'm hoping the FMA:B ones are as well.

bigkrev

I'm actually thinking of picking both of those up the next time there's a good sale. I've heard the YYH blurays are great, I'm hoping the FMA:B ones are as well.

The amazing part of the YYH discs are they went back and fixed up the dub. Suzuka is properly renamed Suzuki (action figure licensing had them change it originally), many background parts were re-recorded for quality reasons, ect. The transfer is beautiful.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The amazing part of the YYH discs are they went back and fixed up the dub. Suzuka is properly renamed Suzuki (action figure licensing had them change it originally), many background parts were re-recorded for quality reasons, ect. The transfer is beautiful.

For real? Oh man, next time I see a sale I am going to snatch them up.

BBboy20

Of course I noticed you. You've posted here more than once. Any member of ToonamiGAF is a friend of mine.
giphy.gif

ToonamiGAF is actually the reason I discovered this site. Maybe a week or two after Toonami really returned, it seemed lonely having no one else talking about what you saw so I googled Toonami and you guys were the first discussion site on the front page and for a year, pretty much lurked this site. Wasn't until 12 months later I actually tried joining this site. And yeah, I've been laughing loudly along with you guys too in the last 16 months.

I never knew this site existed but as the more I read this place, the more it seemed like it was the place for me. Really glad to be reading you guys during the Xbone Debacle because you guys seemed like the one bastion of hope out of that mess (and in a way, you people were) so if the world didn't know you guys existed, they do now.

Congrats on full Memba-ship, btw.
How do you become a Member?

Wow that's awesome, I'm going to have to track these down

I believe you need to meet two requirements:

1. 300 posts
2. Last 90 days (from your registration date, not approval) without being banned

If you make it through the probationary 'junior' phase unscathed, you're automatically bumped up to full member status.

giphy.gif

ToonamiGAF is actually the reason I discovered this site. Maybe a week or two after Toonami really returned, it seemed lonely having no one else talking about what you saw so I googled Toonami and you guys were the first discussion site on the front page and for a year, pretty much lurked this site. Wasn't until 12 months later I actually tried joining this site. And yeah, I've been laughing loudly along with you guys too in the last 16 months.

I never knew this site existed but as the more I read this place, the more it seemed like it was the place for me. Really glad to be reading you guys during the Xbone Debacle because you guys seemed like the one bastion of hope out of that mess (and in a way, you people were) so if the world didn't know you guys existed, they do now.
QlcdB24.gif

Glad to have you on board. It's always nice to have more like-minded people to talk with.

giphy.gif

There is always room for you if you wanna be our nakama friend

Quick whats your top 5 anime series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom