• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

Shippuden Neji
I CANT REMEMBER HIM DOING ANYTHING
wouldnt be too big off a loss if he died in Part 1.

Late Shippuden spoilers
after the time skip and a mini speech he is killed off. It'd be better if he just died off in part 1. At least Chouji did something. Meanwhile, Sai lives on despite his arc being over looooooooooooong ago. I dunno why Kishi even added him.

Raxus

I can't follow this thread anymore coming in here was a

tumblr_mz2168Y5Dj1sy70lxo1_500.gif

Yes, I just wanted to post that gif from the HxH thread thank you very much.

an eighth grader who had a delightful conversation about love on miiverse with a "girl who is also in eighth grade" but likely isn't either of those.
When I was in 8th grade I got sick sometime during the winter and developed a cold. In addition to increased mucus production and swelled sinuses; I also was plagued with a sore, raspy throat. Due to this my voice was significantly lower in tone for about a week which many of my friends at school complimented me on. Since I liked the feeling of having all my preteen buddies tell me I sounded more mature, I ended up purposely speaking in a weird, gravely lowered voice about 2 weeks after the cold went away.

Sometimes 8th graders do stupid shit.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Used to subscribe to Shonen Jump in middle school/high school so I've got a bit of a melting pot. Of the series they ran 'Sandland' by Akira Toriyama stands out as my favorite. Oddly enough, this magazine was what introduced me One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach.

Not too odd, that's more of an "All according to Keikaku!" situation!

MixxZine was the reason I got into Video Girl Ai, and remains a reason why I THINK I own Magic Knight Rayearth, though I'm pretty sure I don't have a single manga, ha. I loved mags like that. I don't think I'd have ever looked at manga like Harlem Beat and Parasyte without such magazines.

I was pretty much only exposed to the main of the main stream until the past year or so thanks to Manga GAF and Toonami GAF. The odd not main stream thing I'd see or read like Elfen Lied was due to friend wanting me to see it

Stop watching Neji vs. Spiderman and catch up!

That'll be Saturday's goal (next day off) alongside watching the other episodes I've missed of GitS (ending that I fell asleep on and last weeks that I missed), FMA:B (missed), and Clone Wars (...LOL JK). Once I finish them it's on to Eureka 7

I own both FMA 03 and FMA:B on DVD complete series and the Brotherhood OVAs, only thing I'm missing are the movies... and Shamballa will never be on my shelf unless I find it dirt cheap.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
He's like the character of the day from that Naruto race filler. Such a disappointment to his brother/village.

TheChits

I don't have much manga, but I have a pretty large anime collection. Recently acquired Eden of the East. Been meaning to watch that for a long time

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I didn't use to have a large anime collection until my friends started dropping out of the habit and donating their stockpiles.

I've only bought FMA '03, Azumanga Daioh, GTO, Trigun and two different versions of G Gundam. Oh and I got Eureka 7 boxset from a newbury comics for 6 dollars.

I've never paid more than 5 bucks for any individual disc. Took a lot of patience for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom