• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
long hair videl>>>>>>>short hair videl, altho her hair made her look pretty cute in battle of the gods, course it was longer than it was in the buu saga which is a plus.

Speaking of DBZ, there's this one hilarious youtube fanmade show where Goku became a doctor after all his adventures and Vegeta became a proctologist and they answered real people's questions about whatever. It was hilarious because most of the answers involved DBZ stuff or Vegeta cussing at the person who asked the question. It's in Spanish though so most of you can't watch it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
We doing this?

We really doing this?

Videl long hair>18>Chi Chi end of DB>Filler girl who is just a younger more stacked Bulma>Bulma>Nice Launch>Ran Fan>Angry Launch

Maybe Goku took Chi-chi's last name. Goku-King. The King family.

He calls himself Son Goku in superior DBZ Kai when he fights Freeza as a SSJ

And for mike

JGddLYe.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Sai is basically the palest a character can be without being translucent. This is saying something for Naruto which is chock full of people who need more sun.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I know a lot of people have a bunch of technical nit picks with DBZ KAI but there's no doubt in my mind, incomplete as it is that it is the best DBZ product made.

Especially the dub. What an improvement. I even like most of the Dragon Soul remixes and the second ending dubbed.

It's basically only missing the driver's license episode from being absolutely perfect.

Well that and the last arc of the show, which I agree with most of you is superfluous. I'm also one who could take or leave the Cell Saga and think that Frieza is the perfect place to end DB, maybe with an epilogue where Goku comes back and the world is nice and safe or whatever.

MikeMyers

Well that and the last arc of the show, which I agree with most of you is superfluous. I'm also one who could take or leave the Cell Saga and think that Frieza is the perfect place to end DB, maybe with an epilogue where Goku comes back and the world is nice and safe or whatever.

For me it'd end with Goku beating Frieza and then an epliogue of years later when Gohan is in HS and becomes Great Saiyaman. That'd be my ending.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I do love me some Great Saiyaman...

DB Kai is an interesting idea...I only think you could cut out maybe 15 episodes from the whole thing though and it already looks pretty damn good on that last DVD transfer they did. Could use a slight audio touch up.

It has a better dub than either DBZ release but not Kai but I don't think it really needs it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This thread goes bonkers without Seda around.

Hell it's Space Dandy day in the already in most of the US and yet this craziness persists.

MikeMyers

i remember the Red Ribbon Army arc taking forever so maybe Kai can fix that. Although I already own the manga up until Goku wins the 23rd Budokai so I wouldnt watch.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Someone over in manga gaf made it. Basically Angry Grimace is the big resident Naruto defender/fanboy, pretty sure that image is older and predates most of us 2010 and beyond joiners

Even Grimace can't remember why that was made. I'm pretty sure it was made ironically though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom