• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOLDSFAN

Well I get that question from time to time. Sometimes people mispronounce it too.

L.O.L.D.S.FAN.

When I was younger and found out about internet forums and such, I needed to pick a username. At the time my favorite phrase was "lol". Also I really liked the Nintendo DS. So I was a "fan" of the "ds". Also I wanted it to mean something so it's all caps.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
pretty nice username than, my username is a combo of 2 things, which may or may not become obvious depending on how much you know me.

Well I get that question from time to time. Sometimes people mispronounce it too.

L.O.L.D.S.FAN.

When I was younger and found out about internet forums and such, I needed to pick a username. At the time my favorite phrase was "lol". Also I really liked the Nintendo DS. So I was a "fan" of the "ds". Also I wanted it to mean something so it's all caps.

I've always pronounced your name 'lawld's fan' instead of 'el oh el DS fan'

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
My name ofcourse is a combination of starfox and naruto, spelled uzamaki instead of uzumaki which technically makes it a mistake but I stuck with it for years.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I took "Sonic" & switched it for a Z cuz switching out S for Z is extreme!
Or maybe it was based on that weird Archie comic character of the same name, not sure.

In any case, damn, it's been a month since all the regular shows have been on. It's gonna be nice to watch (most) of them again.

Well I told myself I was gonna skip this episode, but I might as well muscle though this filler episode because I'll totally forget I skipped it later unlike the mini filler arc which will be easy to find.

789shadow

Banned
Dreamed I totally borked on watching Space Dandy and started at Bleach like usual.

Anyway, today it's 6 more episodes of Yamato 2199, then playoffs, then SPACE HOOTERS.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I didn't pick my name, it was thrust upon me by destiny.

(There's also a MANGOD with no spaces that joined right around the same time I did. I do a double take every time I see him or her post.)

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
AH yes, we are very close to the new age of Toonami. We got anybody visiting here for the very first time yet because of Space Dandy?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So I decided to watch this ED, what the heck why is it just the 14 year old girls in bathing suits?

I don't know if I can explain this without coming off as a total creepazoid but this is one of my favorite endings.

Love the water colors, love the song, always enjoyed the technique in animation where something is drawn or colored in on the fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom