• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto 135 impressions.

FISSION MAILED! Tsunade and Temari are cold as ice. Poor Shikamaru didn't feel bad enough already. And then his dad piled it on too. It ain't easy being a ninja. Anywho, i've always wondered how anyone could be friends with Orochimaru. Even before he went crazy the dude was an asshole. Jiraiya has bad taste in buddies. At least Sasuke has something resembling empathy. Or had at least. loled at the Akatsuki sounding like a bunch of characters we know. Pain is Kakashi's cousin confirmed. One final episode to go. Oh and before I forget, more male medical ninja sighted in the beginning.

Oh this one is an older one, I don't remember how I made it. Actually someone might have made it for me. Yeah it might have been oddly resized.

I see.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Im pretty good remembering god knows how many episodes of OP sice we left off on toonami ,all I Know is on my own time watching the show before I put it on hold I was way ahead of you guys, there was like only 2 or 3 episodes worth after the timeskip then I put it on the backburner

Same. It was more shocking Kishi is really bad at big reveals...Ugh, don't get me started.

I'll give him credit for the
Tobi Reveal
yes it happened
WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too late, but the actual chapter with no text just images telling a story was really well done

that's right, Sasuke. all Orochimaru wants to do is use your body.

2qdDUkc.gif

Oh man. I think it was Man God that mentioned it, but the animation and overall look of the filler stuff is terrible. On episode 220 right now and it looks like they hired some guy off youtube to draw the episode. Did they stop caring right after 135? Is that what happened? Jesus.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh. Cheater.
To be fair, I don't know when they appear arc-wise &/or their role in the overall story, as Pirate Warriors 2 is an original plot, so I'm pretty sure nothing else was spoiled for me. Heck, I don't think the game even spoiled who the main villain(s?) are for Water 7.

Raxus

To be fair, I don't know when they appear arc-wise &/or their role in the overall story, as Pirate Warriors 2 is an original plot, so I'm pretty sure nothing else was spoiled for me.

You'd have to watch the series to get what was 'spoiled' anyways.
Needless to say the biggest spoilers are absent.

To be fair, I don't know when they appear arc-wise &/or their role in the overall story, as Pirate Warriors 2 is an original plot, so I'm pretty sure nothing else was spoiled for me. Heck, I don't think the game even spoiled who the main villain(s?) are for Water 7.

Why did you even decide to play the game?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Why did you even decide to play the game?
A.) It was $12.50 on PS+ & considering it was normally $50 & I was getting back into the series, I decided to try it out.

B.) I had no idea it was that far into the series.

Same reason I didn't watch Danganronpa because I wanted to play the game first, now that I've played the game I don't really care to watch the anime lol
Yeah, I figured it'd be much more enjoyable if I went into the game without knowledge from the anime spoiling it. Plus I heard from fans of the game the anime adaption wasn't that great.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
K. the verdict is 3 Fate/Zero and 3 Steins;Gate I guess? If there is time then Jojo at the end lol.

A.) It was $12.50 on PS+ & considering it was normally $50 & I was getting back into the series, I decided to try it out.

B.) I had no idea it was that far into the series.

Yeah, I figured it'd be much more enjoyable if I went into the game without knowledge from the anime spoiling it. Plus I heard from fans of the game the anime adaption wasn't that great.
I see.

Modding a PSP is brain dead easy, and patching a game is really easy if you have a copy retail or digital. Honestly I was worried like you but it was SUUUUUUUUUPER easy to do

Yeah, the PSP ain't mine and i'd rather not do anything with it. Besides, now i've been rewarded for my patience with the glorious Vita version.

Crocodile

Oh holy shit, Mushishi season 2?! Yessssss. I wish there was room for shows like that on Toonami. Some really good shit out there that doesn't get a chance because of a lack of "action."

Really now? This was announced? NICE!

K. the verdict is 3 Fate/Zero and 3 Steins;Gate I guess? If there is time then Jojo at the end lol.

Starting with Jojo's guarantees that there is time for Jojo, just FYI :)

TheChits

Oh holy shit, Mushishi season 2?! Yessssss. I wish there was room for shows like that on Toonami. Some really good shit out there that doesn't get a chance because of a lack of "action."

Yeah I know what you mean. Mushishi is one of my favorite shows ever

But how bout that Colts/Chiefs game. Now that's a fun game.

This game is crazy. I never would have expected this to be such a high scoring game

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm frankly (Franky? SUUUUUUUUPAAAAAAHHHHH) amazed spoilersno.gif didn't make this page of the thread yet.

We all know where the spoilers come from!
In Your Heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom