• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Man, I don't know if I'll ever get Wonder Bayonetta in The Wonderful 101. Some of the Bottlecaps are rough.

Naruto 220 impressions.

Ahem. Weird filler stuff aside, this was a nice sendoff for Naruto. Both the series and the character. Now i'm ready for Shippuden. Sidenote: It was weird hearing Roy Mustang as a super minor villain on Naruto.

Speaking of leaving, I bet i'm late for the preshow.

No Season 4 Boondocks tonight, but they chose some damn good Season 3 episodes to hold the ground for now.

Tonight's Red Ball. The episode that brought ToonamiGAF into Boondocks.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Because of cleaning from the fire last week I'm using a different set up for Toonami tonight. Might result in more frequent posting as I'm using the real pc in my office. No more tap tap tap on the Wii U.

Might make a big clipboard of gifs and youtube clips that I've posted a million times already to annoy you.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
tumblr_mndl7kQn991s21slao1_400.gif

there he go
so magestic

http://stunninglink.tumblr.com/post/71169508167/hideouswoman-there-he-go-so-magestic

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Yep, had a fire here last friday. Chimney got too hot and caught some stuff on the top of the fridge in the room adjacent to it. Nothing too horrible but smoke damage is serious business so I've had a cleaning crew in here all week.

They're doing a great job but this blizzard isn't helping things any.

Eating a lot more take out though as its all covered by my house insurance, can't really use the kitchen in this shape. Holidays didn't make me fat but this might.

Looking forward to Shippuden, but I wish there were some catch-up kind of videos on Adult Swim that explains what happened between the Exams and the start of this story.

Not that I need it.

Amakusa

So Cowboy Bebop stopped airing back in Oct 2013, I was just telling my room mate about that show. Said I believe its still being shown on Toonami late nights. lol

I hope the main character of Space Dandy turns out to be the comic failure of a ladies man he acts like. I know it sounds bad the way I say it, but in a nicer term. I hope he turns out like Lupin, Brock, or Sanji. You know, the way they flirt with girls but is almost never successful in a comical way.

The previews make it seem like he likes women, but he just doesn't get them. Regardless, I can't wait for 11:30. The show looks great.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I hope the main character of Space Dandy turns out to be the comic failure of a ladies man he acts like. I know it sounds bad the way I say it, but in a nicer term. I hope he turns out like Lupin, Brock, or Sanji. You know, the way they flirt with girls but is almost never successful in a comical way.

The previews make it seem like he likes women, but he just doesn't get them. Regardless, I can't wait for 11:30. The show looks great.

If he turns out to be Space Lupin I will love it forever.

Jintor

i don't know if i'm hyped for space dandy, but... i guess i'm hyped for space dandy.

gonna bash my head against some fez for a while first tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom