• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So someone with far better knowledge of Naruto then I, would someone remind me when the series finally confirms that
Naruto is the son of the 4th Hokage
Cause it hasn't happened at all in part 1

as far as i'm concerned they confirmed it when they showed what the fourth hokage looked like :p

You know thinking about a conversation we had around the point of Rock Lee vs Gaara, watching these flashbacks in episode 129
Sasuke trains incredibly hard to be as good as he is, always chasing after the shadow of his older brother
Just another example of how everyone in the series better represents the work hard mentality then Naruto

Amikami

Banned
So someone with far better knowledge of Naruto then I, would someone remind me when the series finally confirms that

Hard question because we knew it for years before they confirm it. I can't clearly separate that confirmation moment from all the rest of the time I knew.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Since everyone knew
Five Minutes into it.

Since everyone had hard hard evidence
Kakashi Gaiden, right before the time skip.

Officially, Maury Povich "You are the father?"
halfway through Shippuden!

Since everyone knew
Five Minutes into it.

Since everyone had hard hard evidence
Kakashi Gaiden, right before the time skip.

Officially, Maury Povich "You are the father?"
halfway through Shippuden!
I wouldn't say
Kakashi Gaiden confirmed anything.
Late Naruto spoilers.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
show of hands, who has no clue what happens next in One Piece? :D
Maybe sort of, kind of. I know the after-math of the arc (mainly
Franky will join the crew
), but I have no idea of the exact events that happen up to said spoiler.

Seda

Maybe sort of, kind of. I know the after-math of the arc (mainly
Franky will join the crew
), but I have no idea of the exact events that happen up to said spoiler.

Basically that.

Oh, I also know that
Usopp and Luffy fight for some reason. And Usopp dons a cape and stuff eventually, although I don't know the time line of things.

Order

Still undecided if his reasons for doing what he did were impressive or weak story telling. :/
I think Itachi's story and motives were really well done. Sasuke's reaction though, was the dumbest thing. It was just used to keep that lame curse of hate thing going

I've said it before and i'll say it again: it's impossible not to be aware of the plot of One Piece. People just know.

I largely didn't know anything when I first marathoned the series in 2012 outside of
who the 9 straw hats were
and then later I got spoiled on

MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR SPOILER DO NOT CLICK IF NOT CAUGHT UP
that character's death in the whitebeard war

I largely didn't know anything when I first marathoned the series in 2012 outside of
who the 9 straw hats were
and then later I got spoiled on

that character's death in the whitebeard war

LOL There's a tumblr that only blogs about that one event every day.

Looking up One Piece pics or OPs made it hard to not be spoiled by certain things.

Yeah, you said it.

Also my brother as he's been marathoning the series legit has no idea what's going to happen and I'm not sure how, he was so sure that Water 7 spoilers
Paulie was going to join the Straw Hats... and then Franky got his flashback and he went "WHELP NEVERMIND"

Also my brother as he's been marathoning the series legit has no idea what's going to happen and I'm not sure how, he was so sure that Water 7 spoilers
Paulie was going to join the Straw Hats... and then Franky got his flashback and he went "WHELP NEVERMIND"

LOL He was close though.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Only things I know about future One Piece plot is what crew members join, the fact there's certain characters/villains/acquaintances that'll appear later on (though no idea on what their roles are), & the fact
there's a 2 year time skip
though I have no idea when exactly it happens or what happened during that. Otherwise, I haven't been spoiled on what happens story-wise.

Only things I know about future One Piece plot is what crew members join, the fact there's certain characters/villains/acquaintances that'll appear later on (though no idea on what their roles are), & the fact
there's a 2 year time skip
though I have no idea when exactly it happens or what happened during that. Otherwise, I haven't been spoiled on what happens story-wise.

You see? It's like magic. People who don't follow the series closely shouldn't be aware of this stuff.

Raxus

I've mostly tried to keep my lips sealed on One Piece spoilers in this thread unless it has to deal with the immediate episode at hand or very VERY vague hints at the bigger story going forward.

Shit, I actually wanted to update One Piece 101 to include the Gallery-La workers, Franky Family but I think I may wait a couple weeks and kill two birds with one stone.

Raxus

I can't remember what happened last episode

Medusa joined the DWMA. AND SHE LOOKED SO CUTE SHE REMINDS ME OF MAKA WHEN SHE WAS LITTLE!

ff4324_1164836.jpg

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

Hard question because we knew it for years before they confirm it. I can't clearly separate that confirmation moment from all the rest of the time I knew.

My answer is basically the same as ami's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom