• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
Is there a worse female character then Sakura? Seriously (episode 109) takes the opportunity to stomp all over her in the present and in multiple flashbacks.

Edit: JESUS CHRIST SHUT THE HELL UP SAKURA
YOU'RE ONLY 14 YOU DON'T LOVE HIM

I'm pretty sure Sakura is one of the worse female characters ever. Not just because she's weaker than the other members of her team or weak in general, but because she's damn annoying.
That love stuff was always bad.

So... college starts next next week meaning I'm busy with family matters so there is no pre-show next week. As a result yall can choose the preshow shennanigans today however there are restrictions. Note the restrictions are not in place because I like/dislike a particular shows but because they are OUT of my control lol. Sorry guys. We are starting at 8:00 pm eastern though.

Valvrave - up to two episodes.
Jojo - up one episode.
Fate/Zero - up to three episodes.
Darker than black - up to three episodes.
Steins;Gate - Up to three episodes.
I don't care what you show as long as Valvrave gets played

I'm pretty sure Sakura is one of the worse female characters ever. Not just because she's weaker than the other members of her team or weak in general, but because she's damn annoying.

I think I screamed when )Shippuden Spoilers)
She told Naruto she loved him to get him to stop chasing Sasuke
the only thing that can possibly redeem her character is
if she dies sad and pathetic

Crocodile

So... college starts next next week meaning I'm busy with family matters so there is no pre-show next week. As a result yall can choose the preshow shennanigans today however there are restrictions. Note the restrictions are not in place because I like/dislike a particular shows but because they are OUT of my control lol. Sorry guys. We are starting at 8:00 pm eastern though.

Jojo - up one episode.

1 Jojo + 3 F/Z + 3 S;G plz

then DtB if we have slots left over

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

The
Sakura and Chiyo vs Sasori fight
was legit though.

Jojo - up one episode.

I want my two episodes of Valvrave goddammit. I waited long enough

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh holy shit, Mushishi season 2?! Yessssss. I wish there was room for shows like that on Toonami. Some really good shit out there that doesn't get a chance because of a lack of "action."

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well I think my girlfriend is coming over tonight, so I have a feeling I may be missing the block tonight.

I have mixed feelings about this...
Tell her there better be some equivalent exchange for missing it.

As for the pre-block, I just want an extra Jojo & Steins;Gate. I'm fine with whatever else gets chosen.

Raxus

Tonight

Space Dandy:
we meet a Dandy guy in space
Bleach: Hitsuguya has trouble which Momo he is going to stab in the back MOMO RAGHABCJAGHAFSKGH!!!1!
Shippuden: Naruto returns from his two year training with a pervert and shows off what he knows but looking into the plot developments with Hinata
One Piece: Luffy faces off with the Franky House boss in this SUUUUUUUPER episode
Soul Eater: Medusa totally doesn't backstab the DWMA
SAO: DEEP HURTING
FLCL: They're fake
Naruto: Iruka totally doesn't get backstabbed
FMA:B: Roy Mustang quickly becomes the world's worst I Spy player
GitS: A futuristic robot has 'nam flashbacks...wait what?
IGPX:Stay losing River
Clone Wars: Obi-Wan finds the droids he was looking for
Inuyasha: I hope that mountain has a spring because Miroku and Sango are THIRSTY

S. Retrieval Arc truly is the peak of the series, all downhill from here

Also Sakura
your tears are so delicious just keep crying and being pathetic while the MEN take care of business

Amikami

Banned

I'm pretty sure that was the peak of my hate for her. Pathetic.And believing she could even
accomplish killing Sasuke (and of all things because she loved him too much to see him fall any farther), was laughable. I actually wanted Sauce to kill her. She really is irredeemable alive.

A quick wiki scan of the fights lets me skip from 110 to 128 to watch the final battle of canon part 1. Should finish in time for the preblock

I'm pretty sure that was the peak of my hate for her. Pathetic.And believing she could even
accomplish killing Sasuke (and of all things because she loved him too much to see him fall any farther), was laughable. I actually wanted Sauce to kill her. She really is irredeemable alive.

I felt that way about her since the first part of the show. It's all Kishi's fault though. Poor Sakura.

MikeMyers

Yeah but at least Hinata does shit. Sakura would just stand on the sidelines talking about how she wants to protect her friends and then they'll just save her.

Saying Hinata is better than Sakura is like saying "Getting Stabbed in arm > Getting Stabbed in leg" - still bad either way.

Man did we really spend almost an entire episode on angst no jutsu and talk to jutsu, would you two start fighting already (128 Naruto)

whoa how did Bass get ahead of me

Power marathon no jutsu
I've already read the manga so this has been a rewatch for me, I got to the start of the retrieval in the anime and skipped all the fights up to Naruto vs Sasuke because in the end none of those fights will matter much when Shippuden starts tonight

Power marathon no jutsu
I've already read the manga so this has been a rewatch for me, I got to the start of the retrieval in the anime and skipped all the fights up to Naruto vs Sasuke because in the end none of those fights will matter much when Shippuden starts tonight

CHEATER

do i need to actually know anything besides Sasuke joins Orochimaru

Amikami

Banned
CHEATER

do i need to actually know anything besides Sasuke joins Orochimaru

Where are you? Not really I guess. But you should watch the last battle or at least ep 133 at the least just cause.

Edit: Ahh. Yeah, what Bass said.

The fact that Naruto leaves to train with Jiraya for 2 years and the fact that Sakura trains with Tsunade for 2 years. That and the fact Naruto loses to Sasuke at the end. Also that Gaara became friendly and saved Rock Lee

alright i knew those. i'm watching Gaara vs. Kimimaro part now. i know his voice becomes reasonably sane in Shippuden, but him still sounding like a serial killer is throiwng me off.

So someone with far better knowledge of Naruto then I, would someone remind me when the series finally confirms that
Naruto is the son of the 4th Hokage
Cause it hasn't happened at all in part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom