• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
30 minutes to Dandy!

It'd be funny if his sidekick was a clown, that way I can say "So these are the protagonists, a dandy and a clown".

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
McGruder knows satire and comedy, unlike McFarlane.

Hopefully we hear news about Season 4 soon. It's supposed to come this month... though it was probably delayed. Wouldn't surprise me.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzRV1DCsZDa_PUQ

So for DANDY... I'm going to try building 1 big picture over a multitude of episodes to make an awesome "Cover" Image ... eventually. If the additions each week are kinda.. Eh, I'll just make Mii-verse old-school covers while I work on this big one.

I MIGHT not draw a Dandy Pic while the ep is going on, cause... I really wanna pay extra-attention! But if not, then I'll start putting scenes into the mega-pic later-on, so they'll get something... just maybe... later.

But yes.. Look'n forward to Mr. Dandy!

Prewatch block impressions.

It was a night of betrayaltons on Fate/Zero including one literal backstab. And we even got to see why Kiritsugu is such a downer all the time. Pretty cool episodes overall. Steins;Gate was full of feels. That show wants to break me and it's working. Then Joseph cemented his place as the greatest Jojo on tonight's episode. What a fucking beast.

But now it's time to get to the real nitty gritty. Let's see us some Dandy.

What do they even have that Toonami would want to air?

The only thing I can think of is Gintama. They have the dubbed Benizakura movie that Toonami could air, but the regular anime is released subbed only by Sentai. So the regular anime is a no go.

Too bad that Gintama isn't that popular in the US :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom