• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay episode 15 focusing on Fuku might have been the best episode of this show so far, kept the fan service to a minimum, was decently written and didn't over use animation.

Ok, SAO, officially crossed the line. First of all, Tentacle monsters? Why? How? Destroying a competent female character's character development? WHY?

...Near tentacle rape?

I've officially lost all respect for anybody who legitimately likes this show.

Considering some of the shows I've seen and want to watch, That might be saying something.

Also,
"I'm in love with my brother"... Really, girl? You just realize it? And you just realize the implications? AND you still haven't figured out Kirito is your brother?

SCREW THIS SHOW!

Ah, you finally got around to watching THAT episode.

The giant rape slugs were completely uneccesary and pandering to the lowest common denominator. This may sound controversial to some and I don't mean to offend but if you need to engage in a rape fantasy to connect with your audience, something is wrong. On one hand I find that scene absolutely repugnant because the act which it depicts is one of the most dispicable things a human being can do. However, I can't help but laugh at the absurdity of the situation because it's so predictable. Of course the helpless damsel was going to be captured and used as a sex object by her male overlords, SAO is BRIMMING with misogyny at every turn so I'm not even surprised anymore. The reactions during the live watch were gold, you should go back and view them.

I would argue that Asuna isn't even a competent female character at this point, her development has been extremely stunted since saving Kirito from the angry stalker who poisoned him. She pretty much exists to be constantly rescued by the hero in this male power fantasy.

Edit: Small spelling error

Wait wut, droid? Captured the whole crew why did that happen off screen?

WAIT WUT? It was a fake out trap?

Why did this scene just happen? I'm so confused

holy shit

I totally forgot about the NB robot in GXP

fuck that guy

I DID TOO

ku-medium.gif

Well that was... disappointing, I figured we'd get all kinds of awkward comedy or slapstick with the whole harem and the parents... but they didn't do anything.

Oh shit next episode teased Tenchi and co, cameo episode GO!

Wait why are Seina's old classmates randomly stationed in a satellite near Earth?

So did they censor the boobs in the Tenchi cross over episode? In the uncut anime there aren't any tits they're just skin colored lumps, Japan is weird

Oh my god I'm having a flood of nostalgia right now

So which of the various Tenchi canons is GXP in?

The OVA timeline is the original timeline released and is considered the primary canon story. It contains 3 OVAs and 2 OVA specials (which make up 26 episodes of the Tenchi Muyo series that originally aired on toonami). Also in this timeline are GXP and War on Geminar.

So did they censor the boobs in the Tenchi cross over episode? In the uncut anime there aren't any tits they're just skin colored lumps, Japan is weird
Have you seen the monoboob in the Pokemon anime? Alexa clearly has two normal breasts but her shirt, which is open on top, shows that there is no partition. It's one gigantic boob. Like Japanese children aren't supposed to know women have something in there.

Have you seen the monoboob in the Pokemon anime? Alexa clearly has two normal breasts but her shirt, which is open on top, shows that there is no partition. It's one gigantic boob. Like Japanese children aren't supposed to know women have something in there.

Well that is the thing is that up to this point they've always had hands or other things in front of the boobs to hide the nips, but this episode we clearly saw Ryoko and Kiriko clearly don't have nips. Maybe had it just been the "aliens" Ryoko and Amane it'd be one thing but Kirko is supposed to be human
I'm thinking about this waaaaay too much lol

Well that is the thing is that up to this point they've always had hands or other things in front of the boobs to hide the nips, but this episode we clearly saw Ryoko and Kiriko clearly don't have nips. Maybe had it just been the "aliens" Ryoko and Amane it'd be one thing but Kirko is supposed to be human
I'm thinking about this waaaaay too much lol
So Japan and the Pokemon world have women with birth defects. At least most anime characters have 5 fingers.

Why the hell is Shanks a cyborg now? Why are we jedi fighting? Why did Shanks just job to Seriyo? HOW DO YOU HIT SOMEONE WITH THE BACK OF A LIGHTSABER?

LET'S DO ROCK PAPER SCISSORS INSTEAD

What the fuck is going on

Is this episode real?

I don't understand

WHY IS SHE A MERMAID okay the sushi joke was funny

WHY ARE THEY BEING COOKED

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Wait so this isn't the cocaine episode? Or is that how I was supposed to feel watching that cluster fuck?

I can't remember, but there's an episode that feels like it was made by a bunch of guys under the influence of cocaine and that they've slipped you some date rape drugs. What episode number are you talking about?

It aired March 9th of last year, btw.

We need someone to go and find our reactions!

I can't remember, but there's an episode that feels like it was made by a bunch of guys under the influence of cocaine and that they've slipped you some date rape drugs. What episode number are you talking about?

Episode 18 Soldier of Fortune where Seriyo and co try to find good luck artifacts and it jumps around randomly between their failures while Seina and co are at the beach having innuendos

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Episode 18 Soldier of Fortune where Seriyo and co try to find good luck artifacts and it jumps around randomly between their failures while Seina and co are at the beach having innuendos

If you felt like you were slipped a mickey then it's probably the one, it does sound familiar. The episode we're talking about jumped around almost as much as the first 3 minutes of Garzey's Wing.

Seda

We need someone to go and find our reactions!

V

I will end you GXP!
These eyes of mine glow with an awesome power! Their burning feeling tells me to defeat you!

That a...cat-shaped ship?

Can everybody just die?

Wait... good luck.
Seina is all bad luck.

Oh fuck this series so hard. In every hole. FUCK!

I would rather watch Eureka Seven then this FUCK YOU GXP IN YOUR THOUSAND ASSHOLES!

Aw crap it's pink-haired asshole.

And he has a pink Hitler-stache.

Oh hey gay Hitler.

Pink Hitler what?

it's Effeminate Hitler!

I need stronger Alcohol...

There are not enough face palms in the universe for this tripe.

.........what

Did we step into Star Wars for a sec?

Terminators
Now with light sabers.
This should be awesome... but it's not.

Pink haired dude is actually good?

Lightsabers have backs?

"Yup, I'm a badass."

LOL

"Yep. I'm a badass" Where did this come from?!

"Yep...I'm a bad ass."

DID HE SERIOUSLY CALL HIMSELF A BADASS???

We got a badass over here.

What just happened?

Make it stop, make it end, the pain of the stupid is overbearing.

Seriously how did we get here?

Every organization in the galaxy has the WORST methods of assigning captains.

KuGsj.gif
Rock Paper Scissors.

What the fuck is going on?\

I know right?!?!

"I can't even fathom your stupidity" He speaks for the audience.

Every week, every god damned week, this show finds new ways to suck more.

This is so fucking random.

this is horrible

WTF at fatty's gut-face. o_0

I dont understand

Seina has been absent for most of this episode. It's still shit. Everyone is awful in this.

<censored> PLOT

Tits are not making this better. This show is so bad not even the power of boobs can help ease the pain.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Censor is obscuring the plot.

Fuck this show.

Really? We had to censor the only redeeming portion of this episode?

I think this show may be slowly killing me

What the hell is going on

Like seriously what

WHAT WHAT WHAT

Somebody actually got laid in this show!

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with this show?

this man is the hero this series deserves

I don't know what's going on anymore.

WTF is going on.

I now know what the fevered dreams of the insane look like and it is GXP.

WTF is happening

Kill me now

WHAT IS GOING ON????

WHAT IS THIS!

WHAT IS THIS!!!

WHAT

IS

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

My mind is so full of fuck right now.

@_@

GXP Stahp

Guys, I'm scared. Did we get drugged again?

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
END! END END END!
Blarg.

Yes plaz

stahp

Gxp

Stahp

drugs make more sense than this

I wasn't aware I took some variety of drugs this evening

What am I watching right now? WHAT IS THIS? WHY DOES IT EXIST? AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

This is Aizen's doing.

Holy fuck, the meter finally filled!

lol

How does this show manage to get worse and worse every week? I think the finale is going to kill us all.

GXP, you're the worst.

Seriously.

Kill yourself.

What was that? I don't even.........

My head hurts

This was the most terrible thing I've ever seen in my life and I think I'm actually stupider for having watched it. Time for FMA Brotherhood.

I'm going to bed...or something.

I don't think my brain can handle any more of...whatever the hell is going on.

My brain, my brain rejects that this is a thing that was created by humans, it was created by aliens who wanted to explore our humon capacity for pain.

If only I had a gun on me

We have all peeked into Aizen's Shikai.

God help us.

Right, I am going to bed, FUCK THE NOISE THAT IS GXP AND ALL WHO DEFEND IT!

I can't sleep. I run the risk that I will relive that nightmare of an episode that just played.

Maybe I'm just bitter as hell right now but I think GXP might be the worst show Adult Swim has ever shown.

god damn

yall are starting to make me somewhat miss tenchi, if only for the reactions lol. too bad we only have about 4 episodes of SOA left.
until they get Sword Art 2 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom