• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChits

I tried to pose like a JoJo character.
Realized I wasn't fabulous enough, then I cried in the corner. :,(

You'll never be fabulous enough to pose right before a fight
1.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You could use the BL and Baccano dubs as Blader Runner esque weeaboo tests. People that don't like them are clearly Replicants dub hating weeaboos.

This is the last toonami night of the month, I'm really looking forward to seeing the January averages. I'll compile them for everyone to view once the ratings are released on Tuesday.

Convincing people to watch Symbionic Titan truly is miserable work. You know that they're in for a fun ride that eventually comes to a very sudden stop. There will always been an emptiness inside their soul. Why do we do it? Why do we bring others into this life that only causes pain and sadness?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Cursed Miroku's grandfather and laid some other deep plans but basically moped around because he thought Kikiyo was dead and the Shikon Jewel purified forever.

Kind of like Sauron between his death and the capture of Gollum. When he learns the ring is still around he goes full on Naraku!

Convincing people to watch Symbionic Titan truly is miserable work. You know that they're in for a fun ride that eventually comes to a very sudden stop. There will always been an emptiness inside their soul. Why do we do it? Why do we bring others into this life that only causes pain and sadness?

because we know pain. and sometimes we share it with someone like them.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Plan and set up his various Xanatos Gambits, like Hohenheim?

He honestly thought Kikiyo was dead and the Shikon Jewel gone so besides cursing Miroku's grandfather he really didn't do anything.

He didn't start his perfect cell like growing stronger until the Shikon Jewel shows back up and he doesn't get serious about his plans until Kikiyo comes back to life.

MikeMyers

Kikyo was actually dead though.

LORD SESSHOMARU is actually the first person of the main cast to have a conversation with Naraku, unless you count Onigumo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom