• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
take heed, prospective Momocon attendees

670px-Attend-an-Anime-Convention-Step-3.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
hey if I haven't watched the GitS movie before, is there any reason not to just watch 2.0? Or should I try to find the original?

Seda

hey if I haven't watched the GitS movie before, is there any reason not to just watch 2.0? Or should I try to find the original?

I see a lot of flak for the 2.0 remaster, but I don't know why exactly.

So I guess I'm wondering the same thing.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I thought it was a pretty good Direct.
New Fire Emblem, two Puzzles and Dragons games in one, new Xenoblade Chronicles X trailer, Wii games for download on Wii U, new Amiibo.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Shit I'm spending money right before Ino day and three days before my birthday.

Then steady releases throughout spring. Here I thought I was going to cut back this year. Hah.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OH GOD AMIIBO WAVE 4, CODENAME STEAM WITH FIRE EMBLEM AMIIBO AND MAJORA'S MASK PRE-ORDER PIN, MORE SPLATOON, MAJORA'S MASK NEW XL, PUZZLES & DRAGONS SMB EDITION, XENOBLADE 3D, TINGLE IN HYRULE WARRIORS, RHYTHM HEAVEN 3DS!!!!

.......but the New XL doesn't have an AC adapter that costs about $10 so worst Direct ev0rz, 0/10 never watching or buying anything Nintendo again.

Soulflarz

Banned
OH GOD AMIIBO WAVE 4, CODENAME STEAM WITH FIRE EMBLEM AMIIBO AND MAJORA'S MASK PRE-ORDER PIN, MORE SPLATOON, MAJORA'S MASK NEW XL, PUZZLES & DRAGONS SMB EDITION, XENOBLADE 3D, RHYTHM HEAVEN 3DS!!!!

.......but the New XL doesn't have an AC adapter that costs about $10 so worst Direct ev0rz, 0/10 never watching or buying anything Nintendo again.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOLDSFAN

The direct was good until they said the n3DS doesn't include an AC adapter. I don't even care about not getting the smaller n3DS version, but not way to power the system out of the box??? I feel like they really cheaped out. Especially since the Majora's Mask bundle doesn't even have the game included.

BatDan

OH GOD AMIIBO WAVE 4, CODENAME STEAM WITH FIRE EMBLEM AMIIBO AND MAJORA'S MASK PRE-ORDER PIN, MORE SPLATOON, MAJORA'S MASK NEW XL, PUZZLES & DRAGONS SMB EDITION, XENOBLADE 3D, TINGLE IN HYRULE WARRIORS, RHYTHM HEAVEN 3DS!!!!

I don't even get that last point
If you already have a 3DS, then you should already have an adapter.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I don't even get that last point
If you already have a 3DS, then you should already have an adapter.
But then GameStop won't accept my 3DS without the adapter and I won't be able to sell it!

Seriously, looking around, they cost about $10 at the most. Might annoy/confuse some people at first, but it's not that bad of a price. I'l just glad I'll have $100 put down due to $75 trade-in for OG 3DS & a $25 gift card.

If anything, I'm kind of bummed we don't get the regular New 3DS. I was hoping to save some money, but now the XL is my only option....also no faceplates...

bigkrev

I was always planning on waiting for actual games that required the new hardware after being a burnt day one DSi adaptor, so I'm going to hold off till we get some new colors that aren't branded with a bunch of crap.

Umm, No? It's still being developed.

50 years from now when 99% of the population is dead and has been replaced by Lizard people, the last handful of humanity will continue to survive based on the hope that one day they will see SMT x FE come out

Then again, I thought there was no chance the WiiU version of Smash would make it out last year and it did

Well I planned to sell my old XL. Not sure how good the resale value will be without it.

Official adaptors are 8 bucks on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CJTA87A/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The direct was good until they said the n3DS doesn't include an AC adapter. I don't even care about not getting the smaller n3DS version, but not way to power the system out of the box??? I feel like they really cheaped out. Especially since the Majora's Mask bundle doesn't even have the game included.

You sure about the second part?

The AC thing would bother me...but I have a DSi XL and three 3DS's.

BatDan

But then GameStop won't accept my 3DS without the adapter and I won't be able to sell it!

Seriously, looking around, they cost about $10 at the most. Might annoy/confuse some people at first, but it's not that bad of a price. I'l just glad I'll have $100 put down due to $75 trade-in for OG 3DS & a $25 gift card.

If anything, I'm kind of bummed we don't get the regular New 3DS. I was hoping to save some money, but now the XL is my only option....also no faceplates...

On the trading in: Well, if you have to do that, then maybe buy the adapter in advance. Especially if you can find it for a low price. Just saying...

On the lack of standard New 3DS: I honestly don't care. I was going to get the XL anyway. I have trouble playing on smaller systems

"But faceplates!" Eh... I'm boring as shit and don't care about that.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
They're just thinking up of SMT characters they can turn into amiibo. That's why it's taking so long!!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm an XL guy as well.

I like the look of the MH4U one and it saves me ten bucks.

The list of Nintendo purchases I'm making in the next five months is ridiculous.

MH4U Bundle.

All of the announced Wii games on Wii U

All of the Sega 3D Classics

Splatoon

Etrian Mystery Dungeon

Majora's Mask 3D

Xenoblade

STEAM

Kirby

Most of Wave 3 and 4 Amiibos.

Just because you have an ac adapter doesn't meant that there are others considering a N3DS that don't already own one; like me. Not including a way to charge the system in the box is cheap and dumb; if it only costs $10 why not throw it in the box? Why do I have to jump through hoops to buy something that should be included? And then not releasing the smaller N3DS with the colored buttons in NA is pure stupidity; I'm actually shocked over that.

The charger thing isn't a big deal but this is just another example of how Nintendo just doesn't get it at times IMO.

EDIT: Just re-read this, sorry if the tone is aggressive; not trying to attack you or anything, I'm just annoyed Nintendo won't include the charger in the box.

daveo42

Banned
I'm watching the direct now and so far nothing has impressed overall outside of Xenoblade Chronicles X trailer. FYI, I'm not a FE guy.

Kind of surprised they aren't going to include an AC adapter. It's almost baffling they aren't including it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty unimpressive Direct other than Xenoblade X looking rad as ever. And more Fire Emblem is always nice. And nice to have something resembling a date for Splatoon.

NoA's decision making is always baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom