• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
New 3DS is the bullshit. Nintendo is just focusing on the superior sized system for the US.

USA

USA

USA!

I wanted faceplates...on the New 3DS XL. Size>Faceplates.

I'll admit I was pretty disappointed when it happened, but now I'm pretty much over it. I mean how can you be this mad?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=147509615&postcount=1
881344446_quitgettingmad.jpg

daveo42

Banned
Guys, if you thought yesterday was magical, today we are at the peak

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=972326

Complaints over needing a screwdriver to access the SD card...I guess I can see why some people aren't happy about this, but how often do people even pull out their memory cards now? I haven't even looked at my SD card since I got my 3DS. It's not that big of a deal. Plus, it's kind of bad if you don't have something as simple as a screwdriver at your disposal.

Gaming side is just crazy as usual.

bigkrev

Complaints over needing a screwdriver to access the SD card...I guess I can see why some people aren't happy about this, but how often do people even pull out their memory cards now? I haven't even looked at my SD card since I got my 3DS. It's not that big of a deal. Plus, it's kind of bad if you don't have something as simple as a screwdriver at your disposal.

Gaming side is just crazy as usual.

If you don't own a screwdriver, what the fuck are you doing spending hundreds of dollars on Technology?

We are getting close to the "It doesn't come with a key or anything to easily break the adhesive seals on the outer packaging, this is fucking bullshit" territory

Raxus

The new 3DS and Majora's Mask put me 300 dollars in the whole. I am going to have to work the days I have available February to pay it off and get ahead of my tuition. Really wish NoA handled this whole situation better.

Seda

Majora's Mask is probably my favorite 3D Zelda. I prefer the saving with the Song of Time only, but having hard saves at owl statues isn't a total dealbreaker.

Being able to use the song of double time to fastforward to any time is definitely a good thing though. Too often I'd wait outside doors or places for events to start or whatever. I've never really considered the game to have a 'time limit' because you have so much control over the 'time'.

My off topic post for the day.

bigkrev

Majora's Mask is probably my favorite 3D Zelda. I prefer the saving with the Song of Time only, but having hard saves at owl statues isn't a total dealbreaker.

Being able to use the song of double time to fastforward to any time is definitely a good thing though. Too often I'd wait outside doors or places for events to start or whatever. I've never really considered the game to have a 'time limit' because you have so much control over the 'time'.

My off topic post for the day.

It's a game that does not respect your time. That was something I didn't mind/enjoyed when I was 12 in 2000, because I didn't have money to buy games and had all the time in the world to play them.

Now that I am 26, I have zero tolerance for a game wasting my time in the name of it's "design". I have money to buy whatever games I want but very little time to actually play them. There is zero chance I would buy this game without the new features they added.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That's like saying an online only game doesn't respect your time because shit happens and you can't pause the flow of time though.

Majora's Mask only really requires you to play it in about hour long bursts, and that's the original painful as fuck Japanese version. Westerners have always had the option of suspend saves, which is always a fair argument for when life gets in the way.

bigkrev

That's like saying an online only game doesn't respect your time because shit happens and you can't pause the flow of time though.

Majora's Mask only really requires you to play it in about hour long bursts, and that's the original painful as fuck Japanese version. Westerners have always had the option of suspend saves, which is always a fair argument for when life gets in the way.

Yep, if I can't pause a game when I'm playing by myself (like in Destiny or Dark Souls), it's bullshit.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I honestly love suspend saves alongside real ass savepoints and not this autosave/save whenever world we live in these days.

Failure has consequences in most of the games I really like...but that doesn't mean progress needs to be lost just because the real world got in the way.

Seda

tfw you complete a dungeon, deposit your rupees, play the Song of Time, and then realize you forgot to turn in your stray fairies

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
tfw you complete a dungeon, deposit your rupees, play the Song of Time, and then realize you forgot to turn in your stray fairies

First thing after every dungeon is turn in stray fairies, always and forever. Learned that lesson the hard way.

I am looking forward to finally playing Majora's Mask. Never picked the N64 version. Tried playing it on the GC, but it would crash and I never got back to it.

Third time's the charm!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*gets 4 MH4U demo codes, decides to mention it on Twitter for anyone following if they want it*

*gets surge of new followers & people asking for code*

I probably should've stated those following me before today...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
One episode in & I already feel more invested in Yatterman Nights over Casshern Sins. But then again, I actually bothered watching some of the older and newer Yatterman shows. Plus I'm rather interested in how different this new one is compared to the comedic "monster/robot a week" format it originally did.

BBboy20

Steven Universe: breaking ground without even caring it is or not.

Anybody else Monster Hunt? I got two codes left for the 4 demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom