• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBboy20

Fuck this industry and their partners not even being informative enough on their fucking collector's editions' availability. Fuck it all.

Steven Universe is too annoying of a character and I hate his high pitched voice. Can't watch more than 5 minutes before I tap out and change the channel.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
... I don't find Steven annoying at all. He's similar to TTGL's Simon in that he reels himself back to likable and "mature" in short order every time.

Last night's ep was full of creepy but charming feels. I love how crazy they go with hair animation when they want to. How can anything with Steven's face look feminine and elegant, as well as bishonen-ish masculine, all at the same time?

I also loved Connie's reaction at the end. Normally such a thing would leave the non-magical person feeling violated, misused, or taken advantage of... but she was estatic! The whole episode was masterful at answering the viewers emotions and questions constantly.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Sword Art Online -Hollow Fragment- was the top Vita game sold on PSN of 2014. & remember that it came out in mid-August. & that there was no retail version.

I....don't know how to respond to that.

Seda

Sword Art Online -Hollow Fragment- was the top Vita game sold on PSN of 2014. & remember that it came out in mid-August. & that there was no retail version.

This is the Vita we are talking about. Where you can fill your homescreen with 'female anime face'

I chuckle that nearly every time a see an SAO-game screenshot on the various JPN twitter feeds I follow, it's literally a waifu in a bed.

daveo42

Banned
This is the Vita we are talking about. Where you can fill your homescreen with 'female anime face'

I chuckle that nearly every time a see an SAO-game screenshot on the various JPN twitter feeds I follow, it's literally a waifu in a bed.

Vita is definitely the best niche waifu platform available. I'm just disappointed that there are so many people who like the waifus SAO offers.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm curious if Sony is going to do a handheld after Vita
I mean, it bombed outside of Japan, but Japan isn't buying PS4. Do they make a handheld only for Japan or switch focus to phones

bigkrev

I mean, it bombed outside of Japan, but Japan isn't buying PS4. Do they make a handheld only for Japan or switch focus to phones

There is no chance they do another handheld, and it looks like they are selling their phone division, so no phone. Anything they do in the future thats portable is improve Playstation Now on phones, or possibly controllers/adaptor things for cellphones. (I'm guessing you will be able to play all PS5 games on a PS4, PS3, Vita, or Phone due to PS Now)

I'm guessing Nintendo can get away with another dedicated handheld in the next few years, but really, Mobile has really damaged the market for handhelds, and it's probably only going to get worse and worse as time goes on.

I'm responding with a complete and utter lack of surprise.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Some people defend SAO as being a very fun game.

Most of the rest around here who like it are...fans of the anime.

Broadcast Dubs are coming back for this anime season!

ANNCast interviewed FUNi on their podcast.

10:00 Underperforming titles

20:30 Those Cowboy Bebop Limited Editions

26:00 How Giant Ape, their live-action label, is doing

40:20 Are licenses for anime series approaching bubble prices again?

42:00 Complaints about the Funimation.com streaming experience and delaycasts

47:00 Broadcast dubs and how that came about

57:25 Evangelion 3.33: what happened?

01:02 Retail!

01:10 Twitter time! Cowboy Bebop credit rolls, what the name "Funimation" means, and more!

LOLDSFAN

Every time someone makes a thread with that question, everyone answers with a resounding no. They'll probably stick with phones and use PlayStation Now.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I loved the latest thread.

What can Sony Possibly do with their next handheld?

(Don't Answer Nothing)

90% of people answer Nothing, just using more words that everyone has heard before.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
As far as EVA 3.33, they gave the same answer. They are aware that the fans think it's because they ruined the script, but that isn't the case.

Studio Khara and the original creator stepped in to make the show EXACTLY how they wanted it.

That's basically what I expected. A power play. Hopefully this isn't the case of the creator ruining a localization because they didn't understand the language the new version was translated to.

Raxus

Whatever happened to that tweet hinting at a JoJo dub?

I am assuming that Funimation is just dicking us around again.

Sony really goofed with the Vita; proprietary memory and absurd pricing made it DOA. They'll never compete in the handheld space again with mobile taking over. Heck, Nintendo is going to really struggle in that area going forward if you ask me.

LOLDSFAN

hqhRiOt.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Meh. Not really excited, didn't like the episode I saw. Will definitely give it another shot though.

Seda

So Sword Art Online is popular and the anime is super crap

Attack on Titan seems popular and I don't care for it much at all.

Kill la Kill has quite a following and .... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom