• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

So Sword Art Online is popular and the anime is super crap

Attack on Titan seems popular and I don't care for it much at all.

Kill la Kill has quite a following and .... ?

How much are you currently enjoying Gurren Lagann? They're pretty similar in a lot of ways.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
kjrBBnm.gif

Again, I'm gonna do my best not to tease/hint anything for those who haven't seen it.

Also 11:30 is an interesting time, but I guess they figured it was popular/new enough they could put it up front.

Raxus

Again, I'm gonna do my best not to tease/hint anything for those who haven't seen it.

Also 11:30 is an interesting time, but I guess they figured it was popular/new enough they could put it up front.

Question is what they can get away with at that time because....yeah....we have discussed this to death but it is going to be interesting just how far Toonami can go.

Also, where the fuck is JoJo!

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

And so Toonami Gaffers are 0/2 when they are adamant a show is NOT coming to Toonami Shard said no DBZ and Gucci said no KLK

Hopefully JoJo is their Momocon announcement, but lets not forget that it still doesn't have a full dub announced.

Sailor Moon seems more like a Momocon announcement assuming it doesn't happen when AoT ends

And I guess I'm gonna have to finish Jack on my own instead of waiting for it on a rebound

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hopefully JoJo is their Momocon announcement, but lets not forget that it still doesn't have a full dub announced.
Hopefully we'll just a damn announcement of someone licensing it. Viz still has the manga rights if I recall, so I don't get why they also don't have the anime rights.

Grexeno

Hopefully we'll just a damn announcement of someone licensing it. Viz still has the manga rights if I recall, so I don't get why they also don't have the anime rights.
Manga rights and anime rights can be completely separate. See One Piece.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Hm. The only direct excitement I have for KLK are for another chance at Guren Lagaan like-stuff and for the Sukeban Deka references. But I'm glad I'll finally get to judge the show for myself, and glad I didn't watch it on Netflix now.

So, is this lewd enough that I'll have a hard time figuring out what to DUMP, due to personal taste + Miiverse standards? Or is there enough truly cool and awesome that it shouldn't be hard to have SOMETHING worth drawing that's not overly sexual?

tumblr_mvzh0oAxUX1s4kvlvo1_500.gif

Good. Finally something fun in the opening slot again.

Also, I'm guessing Deadman Wonderland is the show getting the axe, considering it was stated to be a "limited" run. If that's true, Kill la Kill debuts on the night that Hummingbird would have aired.

Please don't be true. PLEASE DON'T BE *BLEEP* TRUE!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/a72c1f2805331cc5d63f90daa45bf200/tumblr_mvzh0oAxUX1s4kvlvo1_500.gif

Good. Finally something fun in the opening slot again.

Also, I'm guessing Deadman Wonderland is the show getting the axe, considering it was stated to be a "limited" run. If that's true, Kill la Kill debuts on the night that Hummingbird would have aired.

Bleach was only rerunning for a short time, I imagine that'll get cut before they cut DMWL assuming it's not replacing Samurai Jack in the line up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom