• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

My Hero Academia

tumblr_mdcbfn7hiZ1qi39yio1_500.png

If you guys don't read manga, do yourself a favor and check it out.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Pixis sends Eren out to pick up a rock, Goku struggles in the extreme gravity of King Kai's planet to train and learn his greatest technique: Kaio-ken, Naruto is super close to finding Sasuke so of course he collapses and we talk about Sai's book again instead, I'll give you a few guesses what happens to Moryomaru in this episode, One Piece is finally back to the present but you're still going to see a lot of stuff you've already seen before Franky makes a stand, Nia completes her heel turn while Rossiu turns to his own secret project to learn the truth of what the hell is going on, Yoh helps out Ganta but the Red Man is back to wreak some havoc, everybody jumps in to the fray to prevent Aizen from using his shikai on Ichigo, Dandy and crew return a book to the library, Spike has a brush with Lady Luck herself: Faye Valentine, the Tachikomas go in for maintenance while Batou's personal Tachikoma ends up encountering a familiar face, Team Satomi takes on Black Egg's turtling style, and Jack takes on 4 different foes.

11:30 - Attack on Titan - 11 - Idol: The Struggle for Trost, Part 7
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 7 - The Battle with Ten-Times Gravity! Goku's Race Against the Clock!
12:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 50 - The Picture Book's Story
1:00 - Inuyasha: The Final Act - 6 - The End of Moryomaru
1:30 - One Piece - 284 - I'm Not Gonna Hand Over the Blueprints! Franky's Decision!
2:00 - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - 18 - Tell Me the Secrets of This World
2:30 - Deadman Wonderland - 3 - G Block
3:00 - Bleach - 292 - All Out War! Aizen vs the Soul Reapers
3:30 - Space Dandy - 11 - I'm Never Remembering You, Baby
4:00 - Cowboy Bebop (Uncut) - 3 - Honky Tonk Women
4:30 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG - 15 - PAT.
5:00 - IGPX - 3 - Black Egg
5:30 - Samurai Jack - 49 - The Four Seasons of Death

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
My Hero Academia

If you guys don't read manga, do yourself a favor and check it out.

No, what everyone needs to read is Jitsu wa Watashi wa. Not only is it funny as balls, but it features the greatest troll of all time. Aizen and Naraku look like scrubs in comparison.

Soulflarz

Banned
We have some really talented people out there who have yet to be discovered. She's got great range. Two thumbs up from this VA aficionado.

:333

But yeah, thats totally her, right? I think shes still asleep/hasnt checked snapchat so I havent gotten a reply yet, but I *think* it is?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Of the One Piece openings left before the timeskip I love:

Fight Together
Kaze wo Sagashite

I really like:

The next two after Crazy Rainbow Star.

and am somewhat indifferent to the rest.

Raxus

Seems like a couple of episodes of Toonami this week are brought to you by books.

Books, It is like manga but with less pictures and more words.

Taking bets that Sai's picture book will have more animation than anything else in tonight's episode.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzS5i2bkR1UVmDs

Well, might as well take the excuse to get some early practice. Just watching the HENSHINS to get an idea of what to expect from the series, I'm already wondering how this will feel / work on-air.

Raxus

Clearly SAB should animate everyone in a Senketsu transformed. Get used to drawing the lewdness now so we will be immune to it in the coming weeks.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Clearly SAB should animate everyone in a Senketsu transformed. Get used to drawing the lewdness now so we will be immune to it in the coming weeks.

All nudity and so-low-an-upskirt-you're-seeing-buttcheeks-on-skinny-girls shots will be drawn in Super-Deformed style, in addition to with US Sailor moon style Rainbow bodies.... I still don't think I'd feel comfortable with it, lol.

I'd totally draw everyone transforming otherwise, however. What would Kagome, Armin, or Q.T look like going through such a thing?

bigkrev

Release info from that video I posted
Release Date
HuniePop is going to be made available on Steam, MangaGamer and huniepop.com (via the Humble Widget) on January 21st. Specifically January 21st at 12:00AM EST (so if you’re in the PST timezone, that’s Jan 20th at 9:00PM). All these places you can buy it are timed to release HP at this time, give or take a few mins probably.
What Version?
If you buy from Steam, you get the censored version for Steam.
If you buy from MangaGamer, you get the uncensored version DRM free PLUS a Steam key.
If you buy from the Humble widget on huniepop.com, you get the uncensored version DRM free PLUS a Steam key.

Well, uh
image.php

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It's so cute that there are people that think Youkai Watch will even make a dent in the West.
It's going to be niche as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom