• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Armin: genius tactician for coming up with obvious strategies that humans should've used ages ago if only they would stop freaking out for longer than 10 seconds.

Grexeno

Good point, but I feel like it would still prevent a lot of deaths. Instead of dealing with a ridiculous number of titans they could focus on taking down a handful. A better question is why didn't humanity move to islands?
I mean, at some point we just have to say "the setting is what it is."

I look forward to trying to parse "bits of skin uncensored" versus "number of Nazi Vampires eating babies on screen at one time". Perhaps create a mathematical value for it.

Since we survived Hellsing Ultimate with "apparently no level of gore is too much (and I need an adult now!)" it's time to test just how well/lousy that can equate to limits in sexual content. Should be, fun? I guess?

Credit where credit is due. AoT has consistently pretty landscapes.

I actually really enjoy the art style. The bold lines pop and really make it seem like the manga is being brought to life. Well, without shitty art. Hopefully S2 has a larger budget and better pacing.

grandjedi6

Good point, but I feel like it would still prevent a lot of deaths. Instead of dealing with a ridiculous number of titans they could focus on taking down a handful. A better question is why didn't humanity move to islands?
Maybe they did? Maybe there is a whole advanced civilization on islands throughout the world while Attack on Titan just focuses on the idiots who stayed on land?

Jarate

Banned
Watsup with all these f2p game commericials recently?

The best part of all of them is none of them show anything of the game

grandjedi6

Is sneaking in eyecatchers just a practical joke Funimation pulls on Adult Swim? Or a joke Adult Swim plays on us?

Maybe they did? Maybe there is a whole advanced civilization on islands throughout the world while Attack on Titan just focuses on the idiots who stayed on land?

That would be an interesting plot twist but if that was the case wouldn't people know about this and make an effort to get to the islands? You'd think that would be a major plot point considering how terrified everyone is of the titans.

Squishy3

That would be an interesting plot twist but if that was the case wouldn't people know about this and make an effort to get to the islands? You'd think that would be a major plot point considering how terrified everyone is of the titans.
There's no Kenny around to say "THE PLAN IS: GET. A. BOAT."

I wonder what Kenny would do in Attack on Titan.

Man Eren is such a bad protag. I'm also not a fan of how fragile and submissive they make Mikasa when she's around Eren. In every other scene she's this badass awesome character I want to know more about but whenever Eren is in the picture she just serves as his emotional punching bag.

grandjedi6

Considering how quickly the humans get slaughtered on recon missions, it's entirely possible they don't know what's going on 20 miles away, let alone on islands throughout the world.

Jarate

Banned
Man Eren is such a bad protag. I'm also not a fan of how fragile and submissive they make Mikasa when she's around Eren. In every other scene she's this badass awesome character I want to know more about but whenever Eren is in the picture she just serves as his emotional punching bag.
That's what happens when you fall in love with a terrible character

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so is this one of the few anime where most of the characters are explicitly european? I'm going by people's names here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom