• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Behold the most popular anime in ages as it takes 3 episode to move a god damn rock!

At least Kill la Kill looks decently paced.
Then again, it's an original production instead of adapting an existing source material.

Though I am glad that manga adaptations are using the season format rather than go forever like One Piece. I can't even recommend the One Piece anime anymore, I tell everyone "read the manga".

If only some americans had gotten into the walls. We're used to fighting in horrible wars and only let out our feelings in horrible flashbacks and PTSD attacks.

pirata

What the fuck? Kill la Kill is going to be airing on Toonami? How the hell is it going to get past the censors? I got three episodes in before I got embarrassed for myself and stopped. Maybe it turns out to be really good, but the ultra-sexualization for no fucking reason whatsoever of all of the female characters disgusted me like nothing else I've seen before. And I got through all of Elfen Lied back in the day!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
What the fuck? Kill la Kill is going to be airing on Toonami? How the hell is it going to get past the censors? I got three episodes in before I got embarrassed for myself and stopped. Maybe it turns out to be really good, but the ultra-sexualization for no fucking reason whatsoever of all of the female characters disgusted me like nothing else I've seen before. And I got through all of Elfen Lied back in the day!

You'd be surprised at what they can get away with now.

And so it begins...

I actually agree with you

Jarate

Banned
Does titties and ass disgust you?

Shows where people get eaten by giant creatures isn't disgusting a girls ass is!

Does titties and ass disgust you?

Shows where people get eaten by giant creatures isn't disgusting a girls ass is!

Lets leave the hyper-masculinity and comparisons between the sexualization of minors and gruesome violence for another thread. There's a discussion to be had about American censorship (violence? ok! nudity? no go) but that's for another time.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Why do you single out the female characters? Did you miss the ultra-sexualization of all the male characters or something?

I seriously hate all those soldiers. What in the holy fuckity fuck did they think they were gonna face? Everyone knows what Titans do and they know how horrible it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom