• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
starting jojo!

You-Have-Chosen-Wisely_zpsdfcda750.jpg~original

I watched the first 5 episodes of DRRR when I got home from work. Really liking what I've seen; love how the plot focuses on multiple characters and their unique perspectives.

Seda

Confirmed? The schedules I check aren't out that far yet (although they should be soon) wouldn't be all too surprising though.

I wonder if Bleach is leaving outright. It was about exactly 2 years ago when they had to rerun some episodes in getting the dub ready to air. I dunno if that had anything to do with a rights extension but whatever.

Oh, Bass, because I didn't get a chance to do it earlier:
https://i.imgur.com/maipHb0.gif

You bought a Vita? Oh shittttttttt.

Yep, got a 1000 unit from someone at work with Killzone Mercs, Ass Creed Lib, and Toukiden and a 16 gb card for $150, I then traded in Killzone Mercs and Ass Creed Lib for Persona 4 Golden and Ys 4 Memories in Celcetra.

Really happy with my Vita and very happy with Persona 4 Golden even if Marie is terribly forced in every single scene so far.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Yep, got a 1000 unit from someone at work with Killzone Mercs, Ass Creed Lib, and Toukiden and a 16 gb card for $150, I then traded in Killzone Mercs and Ass Creed Lib for Persona 4 Golden and Ys 4 Memories in Celcetra.

Really happy with my Vita and very happy with Persona 4 Golden even if Marie is terribly forced in every single scene so far.

You got the 1000? Oh man. You made a mistake.

bigkrev

Every time I pick my Vita up to play anything, I always go "One game of Spelunky", and then I end up playing Spelunky for an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom