• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
whvoetf8matzbwd3autw.jpg
elmqnxiugipg7jh78gmo.jpg

Levi and Mikasa for realism comparison.

Crocodile

Paying extra money to have extra shitty food because it was from your favorite comic?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Not once have I ever been so into something that I would do silly stuff like that. I get liking things but I feel there are limits.

Yeah, the schedule got cut off after 11PM to prevent spoilers. (They did this with AoT's premiere)

However, backdoor #2 will strike if they don't announce the lineup tomorrow...

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I... don't really watch anime. Anything I see is on Toonami. I'm more about manga.

I keep tabs on anime just to see what would be good for Toonami.

I guess I'm the plebbiest of plebs.

Crocodile

Real talk, Parasyte has been slowly going down my list of top anime of 2014. The premise is very interesting and I like Shinichi so I keep watching but there are just so many things wrong with the show that I can't give it a top slot and it may fall off my top 10 once I get around to putting my vote in.

Real talk, Parasyte has been slowly going down my list of top anime of 2014. The premise is very interesting and I like Shinichi so I keep watching but there are just so many things wrong with the show that I can't give it a top slot and it may fall off my top 10 once I get around to putting my vote in.

love triangle made shit boring

daveo42

Banned

Other than the below, what else has detracted from the show?

love triangle made shit boring

I was fine with how that whole bit played out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom