• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I post straight in this thread...19 times out of 20.

If you need to ask if Adult Swim is really going to give Case Closed 5 slots or hell, Funimation going to dub the rest of it is a joke, well.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The real gimmick is that I'm serious more than I'm not.

Naruto Filler is better than Shippuden is before the next major arc.
I really did start to miss Bleach in 2013 and generally liked the last two arcs.

My only real gimmick posting lately has been fake hype for AOT at 11:30. No need for that anymore.

Seda

Gurren Lagann: March 21st, 2015
Deadman Wonderland: March 21st, 2015
Inuyasha: The Final Act: June 6th, 2015
Kill La Kill: July 25th, 2015
Dragon Ball Z Kai: ~2018
Naruto Shippuden: AHAHAHA....
One Piece: ....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sad that Toonami is being put on life support. I remember the last time the block had its time cut in half.

Then again, the lineup has felt kind of mediocre lately to me. Right now the only shows I'm really watching are Inuyasha and One Piece. I get that some of the other shows are popular, but I do hope that some of the upcoming replacement shows wind up being of a higher quality.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
All we can do is keep watching Toonami and spread the word.

In a way, I can see why they cut the time. I always go to sleep when the new stuff ends, I imagine most people do as well.

Regiruler

Truth be told, my toonami watch doesn't change at all considering DMWL is currently my latest show.

And I still have one piece and inuyasha as buffer time.

Bio-Frost

Well fuck, I did not expect another cut so soon. I don't think I can handle another toonami coming to a end. Hopefully this "trimming of fat" helps.

Soulflarz

Banned
Yeah, uh

None of you knew me during #bringbacktoonami, but

my followers were all diff and I dont know if I want that group again. Also I dont want anyone I know to go through that amount of spam :/

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well March is going to be interesting with two shows ending the same night with this shorter schedule.

Also, I have the feeling DBZ, Shippuden, & One Piece might have to have their end date changed to "When Toonami Ends".

Soulflarz

Banned
Well March is going to be interesting with two shows ending the same night with this shorter schedule.

Also, I have the feeling DBZ, Shippuden, & One Piece might have to have their end date changed to "When Toonami Ends".

H-hey guys? If toonami does die, is there any chance of this community thread staying open? Will we still all talk?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Wait what happened im confuse.

Toonami announced that they're going from a long 11:30-6:00 schedule to a shorter 12:00-3:30 one. Starting February 7th.

The new order is:
Dragon Ball Z Kai
Kill La Kill
Naruto Shippuden
Inuyasha: The Final Act
Gurren Lagann
One Piece
Deadman Wonderland

Toonami announced that they're going from a long 11:30-6:00 schedule to a shorter 12:00-3:30 one. Starting February 7th.

The new order is:
Dragon Ball Z Kai
Kill La Kill
Naruto Shippuden
Inuyasha: The Final Act
Gurren Lagann
One Piece
Deadman Wonderland
Ah geeze that makes me sad, though its tru that the last half of the block was kinda bleh, for me toonamis ending at 1.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
H-hey guys? If toonami does die, is there any chance of this community thread staying open? Will we still all talk?

Let me ask you this: when does a man die?

EDIT: If it does go under we should set up a stream and continue the shows we want to see the ends of.

LOLDSFAN

Someone post the Kakashi gif, I have immediate need of it.

KlkKV3I.gif

Soulflarz

Banned
Let me ask you this: when does a man die?

EDIT: If it does go under we should set up a stream and continue the shows we want to see the ends of.

Yeah, I mean, we'd have to do it unofficially and all, but I dont really see many alternatives. It *could* work, if people were interested in it.

Now in reality, we should just hope to death toonami doesnt die a painful death... :/

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Deadman will probably be replaced by HD Cowboy Bebop or eliminated entirely. It's weird that there is an odd number of shows and I imagine it's due to them already paying for all those show rights.

Hopefully Gurren gets replaced by a new show though.

dan2026

Toonami really just needs better shows.

Kill la Kill is just a massive letdown and doesn't do anything well.
Same with Deadman Wonderland. Which is just awful.

The One Piece anime is crap compared to the manga. Fucking Toei.
Naruto is well Naruto.

Dragon Ball Z is classic, but freaking old. Why is this even there? Filler or no.

Naruto is well Naruto.

Dragon Ball Z is classic, but freaking old. Why is this even there? Filler or no.

DBZ is there because it brings in 1.4 million people a week in the lead off spot

dan2026

DBZ is there because it brings in 1.4 million people a week in the lead off spot
I'm honestly surprised.

I mean I have nostalgia for it. But I wouldn't want to watch it all again. Even Kai which is better.

But hey on the bright side. At least there is a decent English dub this time.

Naruto is well Naruto.

I can just imagine the HxH and Parasyte power hour. I'm worried about the ratings coming up as Naruto is going into a HUGE filler arc. Seriously 4 months of Naruto filler is not going to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom