• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
b60peukceaaagzv.jpg-large.jpg

So here's an image for that upcoming GITS movie. There's a teaser floating around somewhere, but it's basically just this image. Based on the staff it's a continuation of Arise. I haven't seen Arise but considering it's written by the guy who wrote Psycho-Pass 2, I feel safe in assuming it's not very good.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Shame they can't just show this one in theaters & call it a day....though I wonder if Funimation will bother doing a limited theater release for this.

Seda

What the hell are you guys talking about

Daveo put up a real-pic avatar and it was commented on, then somebody mentioned that he imagines people as their avatar, and Loldsfan brought up how he dreams of NeoGaffers.

Meanwhile, mention of the new Ghost in the Shell movie (based on Arise OVA?) on this page.

Soul Eater was the perfect summer show...well, up until that horrible filler ending. Overall I had fun watching it with everyone though; definitely had some HYPE moments.

Crocodile

Shout-outs to B-Dubs! I met and had dinner with him last night. Cool guy and I wish him all the luck in his future journalistic endeavors.

I hope I wasn't awkward at all - as I said I've never met someone under those circumstances so it was a bit of a new thing for me. I also hope you enjoyed your meal. While I won't be around, feel free to stop by again and bring friends :)

Ah it is nice to have a new anime season started.

Tomorrow is the JoJo hype train again finally!

tumblr_n3gyc7dt221s3omtoo1_250.png

Obligatory

Soul Eater was the perfect summer show...well, up until that horrible filler ending. Overall I had fun watching it with everyone though; definitely had some HYPE moments.

Up until the filler garbage started, Soul Eater was one of the most enjoyable shonen anime I've ever seen. It was a good time for Toonami (again until the filler hit).

Seda

Ive met a few gaffers in real life, like The Absolution only briefly during momocon last year (we might meet up again if Toonami goes again this year?). Always nice to put a face to an avatar.

-

the one canonical soul-eater thing that negatively sticks out in my mind - during the assualt on the academy with the flying mouse witch things with the lightsaber whiskers, in a fighter-jet-like formation and everything

wtf

Regiruler

So this is one of my textbooks for the spring semester:

9780812696707_s260x420.jpg

It's a mandatory seminar but you get to pick the specific class. The teacher was my writing teacher for first semester and is also the host of the anime club on campus.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
LoL, you even post together, so kawaii! *ahem*

Much fun with the unplanned drive-by pict'n. Definitly glad it'll get some use! Might clean it up and fix one of those colors a bit too..

----

Does the textbook have transmutation recipies? If you take all the pages out and rearrange, does it make a grandnational transmutation circle map?

Seda

I watched the two Ghost in the Shell episodes I missed.

Episode 12 was pretty fun, revealing the mysteries of Individual Eleven and ramping up the intrigue.

Episode 13 was mostly silly. I didn't quite remember who Pazu was to begin with. He apparently has a way with the ladies though.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Anyone got a physical copy of the Individual 11 I can borrow?

Also, I'm wearing white while the rest of you bros are wearing black...

Ive met a few gaffers in real life, like The Absolution only briefly during momocon last year (we might meet up again if Toonami goes again this year?). Always nice to put a face to an avatar.
Aye. This is true. You were cool. And yes I do regret not having enough time to stay a while and hang out or whatever.
Same thing with B-Dubs. Dude was really nice. Dinosaurs are cool.

Met Irish Ninja and a bunch of other Gaffers at the Zelda concert in Orlando which was pretty fun, too bad I had to work early the next morning didn't get to hang out with them long

daveo42

Banned

I've only met one gaffer in real life and we've been working together since before either of us knew about GAF. I actually introduced him to the site shortly after I got an account.

Will this do?

LOLDsAndMikey_zps44e58849.png

1311990297477.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom