• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Nah, sorry I should have been more specific. Line_HTX. There's a certain narcissistic NHLGAF member who searches his name I was referencing. You know who.

Im not a huge fan of group chats either.

hi sOULFLARZ

Huh-where? What is going on?

I wouldn't worry Line.

I sometimes don't understand neogaf either. When that happens I usually just smack my face against the keyboard, and hope the post that comes out makes sense.

Jarate

Banned
just a note

Jackie Chan adventures has aged like a fine wine, it's probably one of the best western animated action shows ever made tbh

Line_HTX

It was yeah. None of the movies (with the sort-of exception of movies 2 and 3 that use something akin to Falcouner's music) have any licensed music.

Yeah, when they were airing on Toonami years and years ago that's where the Drowning Pool came from and the Disturbed songs in Lord Slug. Gotta say, as bad as those movies were, it at least was a little more enjoyable with those songs playing.

I caught up with the block and I...enjoyed One Piece this week? There were some good comedic moments and things finally felt like they were moving, even if the show still thinks we give a shit about Puzzle.

Raxus

I feel bad for not being a little more critical on One Piece's filler. It isn't too bad but after Naruto's nothing episode, any semblance of a fair judgement for One Piece flew out the window.

Man that Naruto episode made me angry.

Regiruler

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

I forgot to go to the "wellness" seminar meaning I have absolutely no room for error for it this semester.

fuck fuck fuck fuckkkkkkkk

Puzzle doesn't even look like a guy who HAS a bounty

What? What are you talking about?

Doesn't he just scream hardened badass?

Or background Naruto character?

Jarate

Banned
YO! ya-yo, ya-yo

Dreamin', don't give it up Puzzle
Dreamin', don't give it give it up give it up give it up give it up give it NO!

Here's how the story goes we find out
About a Treasure in the Grand Line
Theres no doubt, The pirate whose eye is on it
He'll sing I'll be King of the Pirates
I'm gonna be king

Ya-yo, ya-yo, ya-yo, ho-ho

His name is Puzzle
That's Monkey D. Puzzle
Gonna be king of the pirates!
He's made of Puzzles - (female singers) how did that happen?
Yo-ho-ho he took a bite of Puz Puz

Ya-yo, ya-yo

His name's Puzzle, He's just like a Rubix Cube
And a P-U-Z-l Puzzle's not shy
The pirate crew coming through, doin' their thing,
With the king of the pirates, he's gonna be king!

Ya-yo, ya-yo, ya-yo, hoo-hoo

Set sail for One Piece, it's the name of the treasure in the Grand Line!

Ya-yo, ya-yo

Set sail for One Piece!

Man, what the hell is up with Buggy's voice in the 4kids dub?

Why does he sound demonic? I realize you could say what is up with x's voice in the 4kids dub, but Christ, what was the decision to make Buggy sound terrifying?

Gonna pick up some beers in case I arrive early enough from hanging out to watch the Toonami block. I'm gonna need'em after AGK murdered every one of my favorite characters. Except Chelsea...she can die again, one can hope.

Man, what the hell is up with Buggy's voice in the 4kids dub?

Why does he sound demonic? I realize you could say what is up with x's voice in the 4kids dub, but Christ, what was the decision to make Buggy sound terrifying?

What was the decision to make Sanji sound like a New York Chain smoker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom