• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
One good thing to come out of this is Sauce's assault on that council thing around episode 200. That's about where I started watching Shippuden and it was great.

Christ. So, basically, like every other punchline in Naruto, this entire story arc has been the narrative equivalent of "lol jk it was a shadow clone the whole time!"?

But I feel like some things Itachi did were worse than death. Like when he trapped Kakashi in that genjutsu that tortured him for what he perceived as three years.

Maybe in real life it would be.

But I feel like Kakashi would be utterly wrecked forever if that truly was a thing worse than death when it comes to Naruto's world.

Moaradin

Ok, so it's all been rather unconvincing.

Do you have to be attached to Naruto to get pissed at this?

Yeah so far it's been regular Naruto bullshit. And I know what happens at the end of the episode. I can't see my reaction being anything other than "Yeah, sure. Whatever".

Its his female cousin

and yes

42oyjWM.gif

Basically he's like The Boss. Except Sasuke is fucking lame.
But also both warp the lesson their mentor was trying to teach them so fucking much.

The manga version of this scene (with the hawk) produced an amazing meme years ago. It's a shame so much of it was lost in the great imageshack purge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom