• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Down

Banned
Hey was trolling

Nah

In the light novel the chick with him or at least infatuated with him is a cousin and member of the Uchia family people believed they were a couple and she is the first one Itachi kills during the massacre in a peaceful way.

Crocodile

Pledging to destroy the Hidden Leaf doesn't at all seem like the appropriate reaction. Nor does believing EVERYTHING Tobi has to say sans some alternate verification.

THAT'S NOT WHAT ITACHI WOULD HAVE WANTED AT ALL, YOU FUCKING MORON. HOW DID YOU GET THIS SO WRONG!?!?!?! Poor Boss and Itachi. Both Big Boss and Sasuke are fucking morons. Time for One Piece.

My brother died trying to protect me and the village...

...better fuck up that village.

Ow_the_edge.jpg

TBF, I can understand where Sasuke is coming from. "If this is the kind of thing the village needs to do to survive, it doesn't deserve to." It's definitely very anime, but it isn't too strange of a conclusion to reach.

Ok, uh....did I miss a detail? Did the 3rd Hok like...uh...planned to Kill Sauce or contributed or...fuck, what I miss?

He (the Third Hokage) was trying to work things out so they wouldn't have to result to Itachi assassinating the entire clan, but it obviously failed.

Raxus

It should be noted nearly everything Sasuke does from this point forward is so ass backwards and makes conflict for the sake of conflict it is ridiculous.

Tizoc

Yeah, Promised Neverland is a good one. I appreciate that it actually has a female main character. Lots of potential in that manga.
A female protagonist who is designated the audience surrogate and despite being one of the clever kids has elements of a simple minded shonen protagonist.
I only read til ch. 12 or whereabouts i think but will catch up and see if she improved

Cause this is Thriller~!
Thriller Bark~!
You're fighting for your life against the night hunt after dark~!
Yeah this is Thriller~!
Thriller Bark~!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
how is robin's hand staying in the air despite the fact her arm was burned away, meaning nothing is attached.

well my suspension of disbelief is completely ruined now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom