• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

FGGMqrm.png

Episode 41 "Alternative Nappa"
This week Grexeno, B-Dubs, ckohler and Imperial Bishop discuss Samurai Jack's premier date, Beerus retcons, a show about Videl, Jojo's jokes, Gundam and child murder, Nen types, rappin' ninjas, and bear paws.

Audio:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/Episode041.mp3

Timecodes:
0:01:10 Samurai Jack News
0:07:46 DB Super
0:16:24 DBZ Kai
0:28:36 Jojo
0:36:40 Gundam Unicorn
0:44:16 HxH
0:55:27 Shippuden
1:02:14 One Piece
1:08:27 Final Thoughts and Sign Off

You can subscribe in your podcast app using this address:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/podcast.rss

And in mortgage banking you also wait ten years and then take the house.

Also share the profit with us because we're nakama

You take money from poor people and then keep it for yourself.

Stick all of the money in the pokken charity fund.

Adding interest.

Oh...

...don't worry guys.

When have mortgage bankers ever been shady?

Also, Tales of Berseria came out.

I feel like that game is gonna be forgotten coming out right next to RE7.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't know why Sauce listened to him. This is the "sasuke, think" phase of the story that I hate.

I mean, he told the truth (except for one crucial detail) which is the right way to trick an impressionable youth.

Even with that lie how he gets from that to "I must kill the Leaf" is nutso.

I mean, he told the truth (except for one crucial detail) which is the right way to trick an impressionable youth.

Even with that lie how he gets from that to "I must kill the Leaf" is nutso.
It's not possible to explain or defend shitpooden so I won't. I find the fuckery of later parts Jojo more entertaining than discussing Naruto.

Killer Bee is a stark reminder about how interesting most of the non main characters in part one were.
Even most of the Part one cast was interesting, except those within Team 7. Oh I read your statement wrong the first time, we actually agree. Kishi fucked up on Part two.

zulux21

And in mortgage banking you also wait ten years and then take the house.

eh... if you are an amateur.

if you focus on convincing people to do a reverse mortgage, and then pounce once they make any payment error even if it was a processing error on your side. you can get it done in months instead of years.

Am I really the only one that legitimately found Killer Bee fucking annoying?

My biggest problem with Killer Bee is that feels like a shitty version of Jiraya and essentially fills the exact same role in the plot
(quirky mentor who helps push Naruto to greater heights)
. He's also introduced at the point where I had given up any hope of Naruto having a satisfying plot resolution.

Killer Bee is a stark reminder about how interesting most of the non main characters in part one were.

Part 2 has a fair share of interesting/fun characters like Karin, Tobi, Hidan, Kakuzu, etc the problem is the main cast is a wet blanket. I'd like to further add Killer Bee represents an odd moment for the series where it seems like we're going to start a wider variety of ninja's from the remaining villages but outside of the Kages and Killer Bee the other 3 ninja villages get pretty shafted.

Pretty much.

Part Two made most of those characters in Part One almost non-existent or sidelined while introducing characters that I feel were not that interesting or great to me like Sai and focusing so much on Naruto and Sasuke (especially Sasuke...). It didn't help that I never cared much about Sasuke as a character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom