• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

random: I thought the voice acting in tonight's HxH epsiode was pretty solid for just being mostly conversational dialogue.

For people wonder why the quality of Super episode 5 saw a huge dip compared to the previous 4 episodes here is a good video that talks about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBpXiJ6DzcY&t=0s
It had nothing to do with budget and everything to do with how quickly Super was started.
Luckily things improve and the rest of the arc is a lot better than episode 5, though things get pretty bad for a 3 episode stretch in the 2nd arc, but after that the bad looking episodes become fewer and further between as the show improves it production as it goes.

Jarate

Banned
man ive been wanting to make an appearance on the podcast again to talk about how hype I am for Samurai Jack, but im just having a really hard time not falling asleep during Naruto.

I know I was harsh on HXH earlier, but it's starting to get a lot better and ive been enjoying it a lot. I still like Yu Yu more, but animation and art in HxH anime are absurdly good.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
man ive been wanting to make an appearance on the podcast again to talk about how hype I am for Samurai Jack, but im just having a really hard time not falling asleep during Naruto.

I know I was harsh on HXH earlier, but it's starting to get a lot better and ive been enjoying it a lot. I still like Yu Yu more, but animation and art in HxH anime are absurdly good.

HxH really starts with these two episodes at Aunt Mito's as they essentially kick start the plot.

Seda

darn americans
LLShC.gif

Line_HTX

She's incredible math.

Just incredible math.

Heads up, the ScarJo GITS trailer will be shown during SB LI, but y'all have probably seen it on youtube already.

Chase17

Skipped the block last night since I wanted to get rested before super bowl nonsense tonight. Will be catching up over the week.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
SAC episode 1 isn't on the website what the fuck
Yeah, I noticed last night when I was checking for someone else. They have some random selection of episodes for whatever reason. 7 through 11, then it jumps to 23 to 26 all locked behind a cable provider login.

Might need to check in with DeMarco. I also noticed they don't have 2nd Gig on the site, though didn't someone say that DeMarco said we're getting 2nd Gig as well?

Killua only gets better from here, though some of his best moments are...next year? 2019 should be great too.

bigkrev

Dragonball Super- Not going to lie, the previews involving Yamcha and Beerus for next week were better than anything here

Dragonball Kai- How the hell do you learn to be a SSJ before you learn to fly? Also, there was something... sad? Heartfelt? about Chi-Chi learning that Goku was coming back to life and would be able to meet his son for the first time ever that kind of felt out of place

JoJo- OH NOOOOOO

Gundam- dozed off for most of this episode. That's reflective more of the quality, than how tired I was

Hunter x Hunter-lol and people say that i'm reading too deep into things when I say Gon x Killua is canon.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh right, live-action Tecmo Bowl is going on.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for Tuesday to arrive so I can finally rewatch Nichijou to make me laugh again after my washer is on the fritz again (meaning no bed sheets) among other stuff like possibly owing the IRS tax money due to no health insurance & another 6-day work week due to my friend dealing with important stuff.

...also the constant reminder of valentine's day coming up doesn't help...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Brady era Superbowls always know how to put on a good game. You couldn't script a more compelling narrative for the last ten minutes of that game if you tried.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The Superbowl was like that time Vegeta let Cell reach his final form.
A completely stupid move that wasted more of the viewer's time because they needed to drag out the show as long as possible despite the fact it could've easily ended sooner?

Damn, sounds awful.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Patriots comeback would be like Dio Brando coming back from a siesta under the sea to near modern era to harass the descendants of the Joestar name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom