• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
NjR0u0u.png

Chase17

Brady era Superbowls always know how to put on a good game. You couldn't script a more compelling narrative for the last ten minutes of that game if you tried.
It's crazy how that worked out. Been in at least 7 of the 10 most exciting superbowls since 2000 (Steelers/Cards, maybe Ravens/Niners, something else I'm forgetting).

Figures he'd end up in the first OT

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's crazy how that worked out. Been in at least 7 of the 10 most exciting superbowls since 2000 (Steelers/Cards, maybe Ravens/Niners, something else I'm forgetting).

Figures he'd end up in the first OT

Steelers Cards is usually considered the best complete game of all the Super Bowls and I generally agree. Ravens/Niners was also an awesome, awesome game.

On one hand, I'm from Massachusetts so I feel like I'm obligated to support the Patriots also because my family all do but on the other hand Brady's probably a Trump supporter so I also feel like I'm morally obligated to root against them. I get a feeling so complicated.

Are the Onimusha games any good? I played them, but it was so long ago I don't trust my memory.

I remember the first one had this bullshit instant death puzzle that if you failed you lost half an hour of progress.

JoJo looked flippin amaaazing on 4K TV last night @o@ (thanks to Super Bowl weekend with Dad)
Despite it being a rather stilted episode animation-wise, the fabulous picture quality was just... *kisses my fingertips and release*
Best-looking show of that night of Toonami imo
Too bad I'll be back to the regular HD TV this week. Maybe I'll ask my dad to record them from now on if he doesn't mind

Digging the Hunter × Hunter dub a whole bunch, too. Might be biased since it is H×H but I think it's one of Bang Zoom's finest. Guess it comes with the amount of time it took to actually be dubbed by them?

And first time posting on this fine website~
Glad to finally join along for the ride with you guys! (If I didn't/don't mess something up, hopefully)

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They did a good job with GITS all in all.

The CGI opening for SAC was always bad by the way. It just looks even worse now in HD but it was by no means cool back then. The Major's teeth especially are cringe worthy.

If I remember right the animation wasn't even done by the time the series started so there is also a traditional animated opening for the series with the same song.

They did a good job with GITS all in all.

The CGI opening for SAC was always bad by the way. It just looks even worse now in HD but it was by no means cool back then. The Major's teeth especially are cringe worthy.

If I remember right the animation wasn't even done by the time the series started so there is also a traditional animated opening for the series with the same song.

Yeah I thought GITS looked to be just as good on that front but I had to go to sleep around halfway through it.

Are the Onimusha games any good? I played them, but it was so long ago I don't trust my memory.

I remember the first one had this bullshit instant death puzzle that if you failed you lost half an hour of progress.
I actually beat the first two, played the third one as well, didn't get the fourth though. I remember them being pretty good. With youtube being what it is I highly doubt you'd get caught on that puzzle.

Line_HTX

Fuck Tom Brando. Everything he touches turns to ash.

This is completely unsalvageable. It's makes it no longer interesting and fucking generic. It's all the same.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Fuck Tom Brando. Everything he touches turns to ash.

This is completely unsalvageable. It's makes it no longer interesting and fucking generic. It's all the same.

Line...I'm so sorry. I still like you as a friend and wish you nothing but happiness. Breaking up with the NFL is hard. You'll want to go back, but you'll be glad to have your Sundays back. Pick up a new hobby. GIF review an old show.

Jarate

Banned
JoJo looked flippin amaaazing on 4K TV last night @o@ (thanks to Super Bowl weekend with Dad)
Despite it being a rather stilted episode animation-wise, the fabulous picture quality was just... *kisses my fingertips and release*
Best-looking show of that night of Toonami imo
Too bad I'll be back to the regular HD TV this week. Maybe I'll ask my dad to record them from now on if he doesn't mind

Digging the Hunter × Hunter dub a whole bunch, too. Might be biased since it is H×H but I think it's one of Bang Zoom's finest. Guess it comes with the amount of time it took to actually be dubbed by them?

And first time posting on this fine website~
Glad to finally join along for the ride with you guys! (If I didn't/don't mess something up, hopefully)

welcome to the thread bro

is there any mative 4k anime?

Mizerman

1-3 are still good to this day. Dawn of Dreams is decent, if flawed.

Moaradin

Man, Samurai Jack has some weird episodes. Watching an episode now where he gets turned into a chicken and has to fight other animals to the death in an underground fight ring.

Wonder if the new season will have shit like this, or if it's gonna be mostly serious and story focused.

Sorry if this is too obvious Gaf but is the English dub for Dragon ball Super out?
I've been waiting the better part of the year for it before starting the new series.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Man, Samurai Jack has some weird episodes. Watching an episode now where he gets turned into a chicken and has to fight other animals to the death in an underground fight ring.

Wonder if the new season will have shit like this, or if it's gonna be mostly serious and story focused.

I think its more story and plot focused though who knows. I believe the general push is to finally have Jack defeat Aku and return to the past.

Probably too fanservice-y, but if he directed one at Aku I'd lose my fucking mind.

Well the Scotsman is returning from what they've said so I hope for something.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
OléGunner;229814791 said:
Sorry if this is too obvious Gaf but is the English dub for Dragon ball Super out?
I've been waiting the better part of the year for it before starting the new series.

Yes. We're five episodes in.

cntr

Banned
Of the two Carpenter Brut tracks in the trailer, one of them is brand new! So he's actually doing the soundtrack?! Goddamn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom