• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

I forgot to mention but the other night there was a Samurai Jack commercial that actually showed off
the Scotsman. He pretty much looked the same but with white/gray hair.

I don't think I'll be able to pay attention to Hunter X Hunter so I'll be calling it a night now. I'll likely catch up when my midterms conclude on Thursday.

Night all.

I get the feeling Unicorn will end up being the least interesting show on Toonami this year. Maybe even the worst given how static the schedule is this year.

I cant see that, DBZ Kai + Super doesnt really excite me as much as Unicorn, and, HxH will be wadding through its most dullest content, leaving Unicorn + Naruto as the only really exciting thing for most of the year.

cntr

Banned
I don't remember what exactly happens this episode, but there's one really memorable Gon moment this episode that I still love

Crocodile

"You want to see me? Well I don't want to see you!"

Well I wasn't expecting that response LOL

Oh I guess that is him in the middle of some storm sitting on a dragon that is sitting on another dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom