• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
This is just me but I think Greed Island 2 was the better game. Stripped away a lot of the fat and was a little more risky.

Greed Island 3 was total crap though, sad to see the series end in such a way.

Korigama

Dragon Quest is why we have hiatus lol
hqdefault.jpg
Ah, I stand corrected.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
so the real question is

why don't they just find a ROM or emulate it

NOBODY dumped the game file online so people could pirate it?

Jarate

Banned
This is just me but I think Greed Island 2 was the better game. Stripped away a lot of the fat and was a little more risky.

It's a shame they made GI3 so casualized.

I'm going purely from memory here but... I remember really liking Yorknew... and I remember Greed Island being really boring.

But maybe the anime will make me change my mind.

cntr

Banned
Killua is strangely wise in these computer matters but inexplicably doesn't know you could just burn a damn copy of a game. He's a murder machine. Like he's going to give a shit about copyright infringement.
Man, we just saw a tape erase itself with 10-year old nen.

You don't think Greed Island, a game explicitly said to be for hunters, doesn't have nen copy-protection?

bigkrev

so the real question is

Only 100 extremely expensive copies, and like any prototype, it drops in value if the rom/ISO gets dumped. Who would do the initial rip?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
so the real question is

This still happens to this day. Not all games have ROMs, especially unreleased ones like Greed Island supposedly is.

Greed Island 3 was great for the improved controls, but the story was lacking heavily.

Seda

game saves are basically just a big table of numbers that are 'inserted' into the proper "places" in the disc (or install) data. You can't reverse engineer it. this brother deal plot point is unbelievable

Man God

Non-Canon Member
game saves are basically just a big table of numbers that are 'inserted' into the proper "places" in the disc (or install) data. You can't reverse engineer it. this brother deal plot point is unbelievable
That was Killua talking out his ass. The Angry Nintendo nerd wants the card because of the bounty on it.

Kaizer

Banned

Something something Power of Nen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom