• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Down

Banned
raw

Crocodile

The rest of the jinchuuriki were all killed, by the akatsuki, which is why the akatsuki are considered a threat to everybody in the first place.

I mean Kishi could have written it so that we learned about the other Tailed Beasts before they got got

EDIT: This girl is actually a quick/good learner :O

I mean Kishi could have written it so that we learned about the other Tailed Beasts before they got got

Closest we got to that with the others was Yugito getting taken and that was off--screen for the most part.

Overall, lots of the cast fell by the wayside so we could get more of the Naruto and Sasuke Power Hour...

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I realized we haven't had a 10 minute scene of characters jumping through the forest while giving exposition in a long while.

Crocodile

I don't think all the other Tailed Beasts would need arcs ala Gaara, that would take too much time probably, but something is better than nothing

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I realized we haven't had a 10 minute scene of characters jumping through the forest while giving exposition in a long while.

Well, small miracles

I don't think all the other Tailed Beasts would need arcs ala Gaara, that would take too much time probably, but something is better than nothing

They could have been written more into the story we already have; a chapter here, a chapter there.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

Bingo.
Make them actual characters and make us care.
I mean, the main complaint from people about naruto is the bloat and how it should have ended sooner, we really dont need to know about 7 other people before we actually moved along with the story, we got the jinchuuriki experience with gaara, naruto, and now killer bee, we learned that they are usually outcasted and and that they're hard to control, and that they can be mastered, and that you can overcome the stigma potentially, in all 3 of these characters, all the other jincuuriki's backstory are all mostly that in varying degrees
Not trying to defend Naruto, but also, I wouldn't want to have detailed stories and histories for each one of them either. That would feel too pro forma.

Basically this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom